- Learn how to facilitate the young child’s 1st dental visit, clinical tips on how to carry out examination in the young child, how to do caries risk assessment and provide anticipatory guidance.
- Learn about Silver Diamine Fluoride, and understand the indications and case selection, clinical procedure and how to counsel the patients prior to the procedure.
- Learn about the biological basis of Hall Technique crown, case selection including indications and contraindications, clinical procedure and tips and tricks for fitting the stainless steel crowns.
- Learn how to use Computer assisted local anaesthesia delivery in your everyday clinical practice.
- Learn about behaviour management strategies on how to prepare and deliver local anaesthesia safely in a young child or anxious patient.
- Application of Silver Diamine Fluoride,
- Fitting of Hall Technique crown (using stainless steel crowns)
- Use of the Computer Assisted local Anaesthesia Delivery (using the STA Wand machine).
- 09:00 – 10:00: Lecture
- Managing Infant Oral Health: Preparing for the First Dental Visit
- 10:00 – 10:45: Lecture -Silver Diamine Fluoride: Case selection and procedures
- 10:45 – 11:30: Demonstration and Hands on Application of Silver Diamine Fluoride
- 11:45 – 12:45: Lecture - Hall Technique Crown: Indications and Procedures
- 13:45 – 15:00: Demonstration and Hands on Fitting of Hall Technique crown (using stainless steel crowns)
- 15:00 – 16:00: Lecture -Painless Local Anaesthesia Techniques (Computer-assisted Local Anaesthesia Delivery)
- 16:00 – 17:00: Demonstration and Hands on for the Use of the Computer Assisted local Anaesthesia Delivery (using the STA Wand machine).
- 17:00 – 17:30: Q&A
CONFERENCES, HANDS-ON COURSE AND ALL OTHER EVENTS
A refund of the registration fee will be made as follows: Notification in writing must be received 60 days prior to the event: 50% – excluding VAT, bank charges and other charges relates to the payment. Notification in writing must be received 30 days prior to the event: 25% – excluding VAT, bank charges and other charges relates to the payment. Notification received within less than 30 days prior to the event will result in no refund.
PG EDUCATION PROGRAMMES
A refund of the registration fee will be made as follows: 50% refund will be provided (excluding VAT, bank charges and other charges relates to the payment) if CAPP EVENTS & TRAINING receives a notiﬁcation in writing 3 months prior to the start of the first module. No refund will be given after this date. All notifications must be received in writing.
Thu, 26 October 2023
Lectures and Hands On
CAPP Training Institute
Onyx Tower, Sheikh Zayed Road, The Green, Podium 2, Office #204,
Dr. Huei Jinn Tong