This presentation will discuss the problems related to shaping curved and calcified root canals. It will discuss the classification of NiTi files according to the evolution of design and processing. It will help interpret the scientific data related to the physical properties of the new generation “gold” NiTi files. The course will explain the recommended steps for safety and security in shaping narrow and curved difficult canals. It will describe the dynamics of reciprocating and continuous rotating files to achieve the goals of enlarging and cleaning the canal space. The lecture will conclude on clinical-based experience and a comparison between both types of files. It will identify the indication of each type of file.
The lecturer will conclude on take-home messages of security and efficiency in shaping difficult root canal systems.
- Discuss the problems related to shaping curved and calcified root canals
- Discuss the classification of NiTi files
- Understand the scientific data related to the physical properties of the new generation “gold” NiTi files
- Explain the recommended steps for safety and security
- 09:00 – 09:30: Registration and pre-test
- 09:30 – 10:15: Lecture: Understanding the technology, development and behaviour of NiTi files
- 10:15 – 10:30: Discussion and Coffee Break
- 10:30 – 11:15: Lecture: Rational in file selection of NiTi rotary and reciprocating files.
- 11:15 – 11:30: Discussion
- 11:30 – 12:15: Lecture: Shaping the root canal with safety and efficiency using advanced NiTi files.
- 12:15 – 12:30: Questions and answers
- 12:30 – 13:30: Lunch break
- 13:30 – 14:15: Hands-On: Filling the root canal system from the gold standard of warm vertical compaction to single cone and bioceramics.
- 14:15 – 15:00: Coffee Break
- 15:00 – 15:45: Hands-On: Live demonstration on a model: shaping cleaning and filling the root canal system on a plastic block
- 15:45 – 16:00: Closing tips, and post-test
About CAPP Events & Training
CAPP Events & Training is an international business-to-business and Business-to-customer event company, operating in over 20 countries. We serve commercial, professional and academic communities by helping them connect and learn.
CAPP Events & Training
Office, 204 & 205
The Greens, The Onyx Tower 2
P.O. Box: 450355
Telephone: +971 4 347 6747
Email: [email protected]
Service Enquires, Sales and Administration
- As part of a purchase, service enquiry, request for information and for account administration, we collect information such as your name, country, job title, company information or academic affiliation, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number.
- If you have made an enquiry about us or our products or services, either online or over the phone, we will use your personal information to respond to the enquiry or to take other steps at your request, before you enter into a contract. For example, we collect the e-mail addresses and additional contact details of those who send e-mails to request information.
- If you have registered for or purchased services, your personal information will be used to provide that service, communicate about it and handle payments, as is necessary for the performance of the contract entered info.
- If your personal information is relevant to certain products and is freely available through public sources, such as on a website related to your work or profession, we may use this personal information for providing customers with our products, as part of our legitimate interests as a commercial organization.
Event and Exhibition Management
- If you have agreed to participate in one of our events as a speaker, sponsor, exhibitor or attendee, personal information is used in connection with the running of the event, to handle payments or for other purposes, as is necessary for performing the contract entered into. We will also use your personal information to maintain our databases, assess your qualities as a speaker or sponsor/exhibitor, promote events and encourage further engagement at our events, as part of the legitimate interests we have as a commercial organization. At some of our events, your name badge may contain some of your personal information that you have provided to us, which may include your name, job title and company. When scanned, this information will be made available to us or the relevant exhibitor and processed in the manner as described above.
- In addition, we sometimes take photos and videos at our events, which may feature attendees, speakers, sponsors or exhibitors. Where photos and videos are taken that feature you as an attendee, sponsor or exhibitor, we may use those photos and videos for promotional purposes.
Please contact the Provider directly or follow the ticket selection button to the Course Provider Website for full terms and conditions.
Thu, 14 October 2021
Lecture and Hands-on
CAPP Events & Training
Onyx Tower 2 | Office P204 & P205,
Prof Edmond Koyess
International lecturer and director of continuous education and workshops in the field of Endodontics covering multiple continents and countries including Europe, Africa and most of the Arab countries.
International papers published in journals of PUBMED
Fellow of the International College of Dentistry.