Treatment Planning | Smile Design | Composites Tooth Preparations | Veneers | Occlusion | Digital Dentistry Orthodontics | Facial Aesthetics Neurotoxic Protein & Fillers
Learn the latest tips & tricks in aesthetic dentistry & apply them instantly
Module 1 - Treatment Planning
The Correct Steps in the Right Order When Planning Your Aesthetic Cases
Module 2 - Smile Design
Media vs Natural Smiles, Golden Proportion, Shade Taking, Anatomy, Photography, Tooth Whitening, Cosmetic Imaging
Module 3 - Composites
Adhesion, Posterior Composite Techniques, Modern Composite Veneers, Rubber Dam Placement
Module 4 - Tooth Preparations
Essentials of Tooth Preparation, Margin Choice, PFM & Zirconia Crowns, Ceramic Inlays and Onlays, Verti Preps (Biologically Oriented Preparation Technique)
Module 5 - Veneers
Preparation Techniques - Conventional, Minichhamfers, Butt Joints, Slice Preps, Impression, Cementation Techniques
Module 6 - Occlusion
Principles of Occlusion, Treatment of the Worn Dentition, Occlusal Splints, Jaw Registration, Facebows
Module 7 - Digital Dentistry
Digital Smile Design (DSD), 3D Printing, Digital Impressions & Restorations, Scanning
Module 8 - Orthodontics
Aligners, ABC of Smile Design, Cosmetic Tooth Alignment
Module 9 - Facial Aesthetics
Facial Anatomy, Neurotoxic Protein, Fillers
- Demonstrations on patients in a real clinical environment
- Demonstrations on phantom heads in a real clinical environment
- Reading Materials & Academic Papers
- Monthly LIVE Study Clubs
Key Facts & Benefits
- 100% online. Because it is delivered virtually, it is 100% free from travel and you learn from the comfort of your own home. You can start the programme at anytime from anywhere.
- The online programme is split into 9 modules.
- Power-learning short sessions: the classes are short and focused (30-45 min each), so that you can always fit them into your busy daily schedule.
- Target audience: GP Dentists, Dental Students, and other Specialist Dentists.
- Accredited by the American Dental Association (ADA C.E.R.P) with regards to CME points.
- Training delivered by UK specialists.
- This is a non-commercial and non-sponsored educational programme. The speakers are not sponsored or have any commercial interests with any company. The programme delivers only high quality and evidence-based education.
- Faculty lead: Prof. Paul Tipton from the UK who is an internationally acclaimed Specialist in Prosthodontics and has worked in private practice for more than 30 years. He is the President of the British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD) and is the founder of Tipton Training Ltd and the author of over 100 scientific articles for the dental press.
- Awarded by the British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD).
- After completion of this programme, you will have the possibility to join the face-to-face Restorative Aesthetic Dentistry Certificate & Diploma in Dubai, UAE. The payment for the online programme will be deducted from the total amount paid for the face-to-face programme.
Note this e-course is not hosted on Nexlec and users can click the "Select" button to be directed to the course page.
The fees for this course may vary based on currency exchange. Please follow the ticket selection button to the Course Provider website to view courses as listed in USD.
Please contact the Provider directly or follow the ticket selection button to the Course Provider Website for full terms and conditions.
Lecture and Quiz
Prof. Paul A. Tipton
B.D.S., M.Sc., D.G.D.P., Specialist in Prosthodontics
Prof. Paul A. Tipton, UK is an internationally acclaimed Specialist in Prosthodontics who has worked in private practice for more than 30 years. He is the President of the British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD) and is the founder of Tipton Training Ltd, one of the UK’s leading private dental training academies and the author of over one 100 scientific articles for the dental press. He has been named at #12 in ‘The Dentistry Top 50’ for 2017 in the UK and voted in the Top 20 ‘most influential dentists in the UK’ by his peers in Dentistry Magazine in April 2012, the leading Prosthodontist in the poll. Prof. Paul was also voted in the top 5 dentists in Private Dentistry’s Elite 20 poll, January 2012.
Dr Elaine Halley
BDS, MFGDP (UK), MSc, Accredited as DSC Master by Dr. Christian Coachman, Founder of British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr Matthew Holyoak
BDS, Dip Rest Dent (RCS Eng), MSc (Rest Dent)
Dr Timothy Eldridge
BDS Birm Clinical Director myFACE