Advanced Dentistry Institute (formerly Australian Institute of Advanced Dentistry) Implant Course Overview
At Advanced Dentistry Institute, we are committed to providing one on one training and education of the highest standard.
The Implant Placement Course is aimed at general dentist who are seriously interested in learning surgical placement, guided, and taught in a safe university setting. An advanced course is also available
The course structure is unique, every candidate is assigned a specialist mentor. It is a comprehensive didactic course designed to give you the opportunity to work with a specialist mentor, one on one on live patients. The course enables you to apply new knowledge and skills immediately in your own practice and to give your patients the best possible care.
The course is conducted in Chennai, India at one of Asia’s best dental schools. The Professors and mentors are from the Dental University. Our course director, Dr Yohan Thomas, who is a specialist prosthodontist based in Adelaide, South Australia, will also be in attendance at the course, presenting and overseeing the course.
About the Course:
- One on one Specialist mentoring for each candidate. Each candidate is assigned a specialist mentor
- Placement of 10-12 implants on live patients in 5 days
- All patients are screened and assessed medically and dentally
- Comprehensive prosthodontically driven treatment planning sessions each day
- Learn to read and use Cone Beam CT software to help treatment planning for each case
- Step by step teaching from diagnosis, treatment planning, to implant placement and suturing through to restoration
- Indications and Contra indications to implant placement
- Case selection criteria
- Case discussion
- Prosthetic restorative planning
- Learn professional limits and when to refer
- University based certification – 25 CPD
- Dr Thomas to be available to discuss, plan and help with cases on returning to Australia/New Zealand
To enable us to provide one on one mentoring and to comply with current university regulations, the course intake is limited to up to 4 candidates per batch.
Interested candidates can contact us via email [email protected] or call: 0450 468 282
All enquires/applications will be screened prior to enrolment. Successful applicants will be advised of their acceptance on to the course.
Please note the final decision for applications is determined by the University.
- Comprehensive Fee - includes Course fee, 6 nights accommodation single occupancy, 2-way airport transfers, transfers to and from the University, breakfast WiFi, Late check-out.
- Course Fee Only - course only.
Please contact the Provider directly or follow the ticket selection button to the Course Provider Website for full terms and conditions.
Tickets:Comprehensive Package (Early Bird)ClosedCourse Fee Only (Early Bird)ClosedComprehensive PackageClosed
Mon, 19 February 2024
Best Dental Schools in Asia Pacific Region
Dr. Yohan Thomas
Adelaide dentistry educator Dr Yohan Thomas founded the Advanced Dentistry Institute in 2013 to enable generalist dentists to gain practical skills operating on live patients.
He built the model of the ADI upon five-day courses with one-to-one mentorship, attracting expert dentistry educators from around the world, and upholds those standards in every course.
Student intake is kept low to uphold these standards, 72 candidates per year of students boost their career through ADI.
Each graduate gains university knowledge and skills that they can add to their practice immediately upon completion.