Mosby's Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing and Health Professions
Mosby's Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing & Health Professions has been acclaimed by students and educators for its clarity, comprehensiveness and currency.
Now in its third revised edition, a thorough revision of this definitive reference for the Australian and New Zealand region enhances the classic Mosby Dictionary features and offers all of the following:
- Over 39 000 clear, precise entries, plus encyclopaedic entries of significant terms
- Over 2000 high quality images and the apt use of tables to demonstrate and clarify
- More than 30 medical and health specialties represented
- A detailed colour atlas of anatomy, enhancing the comprehension of anatomical terms
- Local spelling conventions and phonetic pronunciation guides throughout
- Fully revised etymologies
- Comprehensive entries for numerous drugs
- Valuable appendices, including normal laboratory values for adults and children, units of measurement, nutrition guidelines, assessment guides, immunisation schedules, infection control and herb-drug interactions
- Format: Hardcover
- Language: English
- Published: 20th September 2018
- Publisher: Elsevier
To learn more about this book or purchase it, click the 'visit website' button.