VirusKiller Air Steriliser
Indoor air quality has always been important. We have known for many years that indoor air is up to two to five times more polluted than the air we breathe outdoors. However, the global coronavirus pandemic has accelerated the need for businesses to enhance their efforts to keep the air clean in their spaces.
Leading scientists and health authorities such as the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Public Health Agency of Canada have recognized that SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, spreads via airborne transmission.
Stop the transmission of airborne infections with our air sterilizers
Features of VIRUS KILLER
While many air purifiers can remove airborne pathogens but they won’t kill Coronavirus, VIRUSKILLERTM goes a step further, drawing in contaminated air through a triple layer of filters, then moving it into the patented UV-C Reactor Chamber where viruses and germs are deactivated:
- Coverage Area: from 20 – 165m2
- Single Air Pass Intake – Contaminated air is drawn into the VIRUSKILLERTM unit and kills 99.9999% of viruses in a single air pass.
- Purification – The contaminated air passes through the triple filtration process to trap and remove larger contaminants.
- Reactor Chamber. Air then moves into the patented Reactor Chamber where UV-C light reacts with the mesh of chromed, nano titanium dioxide (TiO2) tubes. This creates a process that breaks down organic viruses and germs.
- Output. The air moves out of the patented UV-C Reactor Chamber and is pushed back into your spaces as clean, pure air.
To learn more about this opportunity click the "Visit Website" button