Essentials of Oral Surgery Hands on Cadaver Course
This is our premier and most popular course!
In this course you will have the rare opportunity to work under the guidance of our leading oral maxillofacial surgeon and work on human cadavers.
Working on cadavers provides you with an opportunity to perform procedures you will NEVER be able to get on a plastic model, pig jaw or on a real live patient!
About the Event
- Do you struggle with surgical extractions?
- Do you wish you were more confident with raising a flap?
- Are you hesitant to remove upper molars?
- Then this course is for you.
- No need to fly overseas and take lots of time off work.
- Contact Hours: 14.0 hrs
- When: Sat, 19 February 2022
- Start Time: 8:30 AM
- Duration: 2 Day
- Format: Lecture and Hands On
- Language: English
- Venue: Sydney Eye Hospital
To register for this course click the 'Visit website' button