- Tips and tricks for successful Self Ligating Braces practice.
- Case discussion and solutions for doctors’ cases - fixed appliance / Self Ligating system / Clear Aligner system.
- How to incorporate Self Ligating Braces to dental practice.
- Workshop and Hands-On: Typodonts and Passive Self Ligating brackets - Phase I, II, III, IV.
- Doctors will take home typodonts with Passive Self Ligating brackets and TADs.
- The course will be conducted in our brand new simulation training center and doctors will have a chance to do hands-on on a real life situation with phantom heads.
The organizer reserves the right to cancel, postpone or change the venue, date and time of the course should unforeseen circumstances occur. In the event the course is unable to proceed and the organizer cancels the course for any reason whatsoever, fees paid for the course shall be fully refunded. The organizer shall not be liable for any direct, or indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to such cancellation, including, but not limited to, airfare, hotel expenses, cancellation penalties and any other private expenses.
Should the participant cancel his/her registration/participation in the course or is unable to attend the course due to any unforeseen circumstances, the following shall apply subject to the participant’s notification of such cancellation to the organizer in writing: If notification of cancellation is given more than 6 months prior to the start of the course, fees paid for the course shall be fully refunded, subject to a deduction of SGD100 for administration and bank charges.
- If notification of cancellation is given 4 - 6 months prior to the start of the course, 75% of fees paid for the course shall be refunded.
- If notification of cancellation is given 2 – 4 months prior to the start of the course, 50% of fees paid for the course shall be refunded.
- If notification of cancellation is given 1 - 2 months prior to the start of the course, 25% of fees paid for the course shall be refunded.
- If notification of cancellation is given less than 1 month prior to the start of the course, there shall be no refund of any fees/money paid for the course.
The organizer reserves the right to amend or substitute any of the above from time to time as they deem fit.
Tickets:Early Bird Rate - Non Members$1,225Standard Rate - Non Members$1,485Early Bird Rate - AI Elite Club Member Exclusive$1,225Standard Rate - AI Elite Club Member Exclusive$1,485
Sun, 11 September 2022
Lecture and Hands-on
KL Trillion - CEAM
338, Jln Tun Razak, Kampung Datuk Keramat Wilayah Persekutuan,
Dr. Kenneth Lew
Dr. Kenneth Lew graduated with a BDS in 1982 with numerous university medals. He then studied orthodontics in University of Adelaide. After graduating with an MDS (Ortho) in 1987, he served as an academic in NUS Dental Faculty and a clinician in NUH. In 1992, he received the Fellowship of Dental Surgery from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, as an acknowledgment of his contribution to dentistry. A Fellow of The Academy of Medicine on both general and specialist roles, Dr. Lew has served as an external examiner to both BDS and MDS Orthodontics programs regionally as well as in Australia. Dr. Lew is cited in “International Who’s Who of Professionals” as a ‘dental expert in orthodontic and aesthetic dentistry who is the secret behind the smiles of many Asian celluloid personalities’. Prior to his departure to full-time private practice in 1994, Dr. Lew founded and co-directed the MDS Orthodontics in NUS. He was a founding member of the Association of Orthodontics (Singapore) and served previously as the President of AOS (Singapore). Many dentists have benefitted from his approachable mentorship cum extensive clinical experience in treating both Asian and Caucasian patients for the last 25 years and his unique ability to impart knowledge in an easily comprehensible manner. Dr. Kenneth also has immense experience and expertise in using Invisalign technology. He has been an Invisalign Diamond provider for the last 5 years (2015-2020) and was conferred the Invisalign title of 'Invisalign Speaker' and KOL since 2015.