When a prospective patient calls your practice, there is still a lot of work required to get them on-board as a new patient. Without training, inbound calls in a busy practice may often be treated as an unwelcome interruption to the front office’s day.
Protocols that support the New Patient Call
- Understanding the value of a New Patient Call to your practice.
- Ensuring each new patient who calls your practice feels like they are in “good hands” and answer their questions making them feel safe around the risk of COVID-19 and the practice.
- Treating all patients and their health as a priority.
- Ensuring the team supports one another at the Front Desk when responding to a New Patient Call.
- When and how to use “On Hold” and “Voicemail” to support the Front Desk.
Handling the New Patient Call
- Use empathy to align with the patient, particularly in respect to feelings of apprehension around infection control post COVID19.
- Connect with the patient.
- Build credibility and trust by asking the right questions and providing the right responses.
Live Online Training
Our live interactive courses are run by our expert trainers in a virtual classroom training environment. You will be engaged in a variety of topics using chat tools, question polls, videos and so on!
Practice Owner, Practice Manager, Dental Assistant / Nurse, Front Office Coordinator, any one who answers the phone.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Live Online training, E-Learning and Webinars
All applications are subject to availability. CANCELLATIONS: All Live Online training, E-Learning and Webinar registrations are final and there is no refund for cancellation.
You acknowledge and agree that in respect of All Live On Line training, E-Learning and Webinars: they may be recorded and used by us in any manner and for whatever purpose we determine; and we own or are entitled to all intellectual property rights in respect of thereof.
Tue, 09 November 2021
Live Online Training
Our Speakers comprise of qualified professionals sharing their knowledge, skills and experience to inspire and educate delegates, allowing them to improve themselves in their chosen field.