Australian Chiropractic Association Podcast
Hosted by ACA President Dr Anthony Coxon, the ACA Podcast explores the science, art, philosophy and politics of chiropractic, as well as reviewing the latest research and discussing how chiropractors can strive for excellence in practice.
About the ACA
The Australian Chiropractors Association (ACA) is the peak body representing chiropractors in Australia.
With over 3,000 members, the ACA provides a strong, unified voice for all chiropractors.
Whether it’s through leadership, advocacy, member service, research, public engagement or governance, the ACA is active on all fronts in supporting chiropractors and enhancing health.
ACA continues to grow, evolve and adapt to build a better understanding of the value of chiropractic care and ensure that the profession reaches its full potential.
A snapshot of recent episodes:
- Episode 74: Communicating to Improve Patient Care
- Episode 72: Experiences of an Aboriginal Chiropractor
- Episode 69: Neurorehabilitation
- Episode 67: Treating Plantar Fasciitis
- Episode 59: Effects of Manual Therapies on Stability
- Host: Dr Anthony Coxon, ACA President
- Episodes: 75+
- Audience: Chiropractors
This podcast is not hosted on nexlec. To learn more about it click the "Visit Website" button.