Kinetic Link Training - Level 2 extends on the knowledge and skills learned in the Level 1 course (live or online).
Explore the creation of KLT Focus Programs - integrated full-body exercises (which have been specifically selected and collated as precise workouts) for achieving movement restoration goals or to cater for an individual’s rehabilitation needs.
Learn 4 new full-body KLT workouts and 3 new KLT warm-up routines and study precision of training technique for all exercises learned to promote refined movement control.
Multi-Media Education with Full Academic Support
- Complete this comprehensive course of study online.
- The delivery format is multi-media, with a great mix of online tutorials, exercise movies and reading materials (including a downloadable course manual and many additional articles of interest).
- As a highly valued KLT online student, you receive full academic support throughout your course of study - you can contact us any time via email with any questions.
- Explore the creation of KLT Focus Programs - integrated full-body exercises (which have been specifically selected and collated as precise workouts) for achieving movement restoration goals or to cater for an individual’s rehabilitation needs.
- The focus programs that you will be learning include:
- Scapula Control / Upper Limb Rehab Workouts
- Core Control / Spinal Rehab Workouts
- Lower Limb Conditioning & Rehab Workouts
- Learn 4 new full-body KLT workouts and 3 new KLT warm-up routines.
- Study precision of training technique for all exercises learned to promote refined movement control.
- Develop improved exercise delivery skills to optimise both client compliance and rate of motor skill acquisition - drawing on established coaching principles and theories of positive psychology.
- Explore the best methods for effectively delivering Kinetic Link Training to your clients in group training and circuit classes.
- Welcome to KLT - Level 2
- The Fine Print
- Course Manual
- KLT Theory Review
- Learning Practical Skills
- KLT Warm-Ups
- Warm-Up: Routine ONE
- Warm-Up: Routine TWO
- Warm-Up: Routine THREE
- Focus Workouts
- Upper Limb Rehabilitation
- Focus: Scapula Control ONE
- Creating Full-Body Workouts
- Full-Body: KLT Workout #1 (Home)
- Coaching Skills - Teaching Exercises
- Focus: Lower-Body ONE
- Core Control & Myofascial Slings
- Focus: Core Control ONE
- Full-Body: KLT Workout #2 (Home)
- Coaching Skills - Flow Theory
- Focus: Scapula Control TWO
- Focus: Lower-Body TWO
- Full-Body: KLT Workout #3 (Gym)
- Focus: Core Control TWO
- Group Training + Circuit Classes
- Full-Body: KLT Workout #4 (Gym)
- Final Assessment Instructions
- KLT Level 2: Assessment
Who Is This Online Course For?
Graduates of the Kinetic Link Training - Level 1 course (live or online) are invited to complete this Level 2 course.
This professional development program has been developed in response to the feedback, thoughts and requests of the hundreds of health, fitness and exercise professionals who have embraced KLT as an effective approach to functional strength training.
Note this e-course is not hosted on Nexlec and users can click the "Select" button to be directed to the course page.
Refunds and Cancellations
All tickets purchased for HA / KLT live events (lectures, seminars, courses) and all online educational / training products and online courses are non-refundable.
A 'cooling-off' period 48 hours from the time of purchase is applicable for live events - if you choose to cancel your order in this 48 hour period you will receive a 90% refund. No such cooling off period applies for online products.
If for any reason you are unable to attend a live event for which you have registered, you can contact Health Adventure via email to request a partial refund on your enrolment fee: or you may choose to transfer across to another course date / location or transfer your registration to another person ($50 transfer fee applies) email : [email protected] for details.
- Notify us greater than 4-weeks prior to course date - receive 50% refund.
- Notify us 2 to 4 weeks prior to course date - receive 33% refund.
- Notify us less than 2 weeks prior to the course date - receive 25% refund.
Lecture and Assessment
Wayne is a sports physiotherapist and fitness coach with 30 years experience in the health and fitness industries. He has been a sports physiotherapist for several national and international sports teams, including the Australian Netball team and the Australian Commonwealth Games team.
With an ability to convert complex high-performance, health and well-being concepts into vitalized messages and simple strategies, Wayne is a popular and regular presenter on corporate health, sports physiotherapy and personal training seminars and courses. He has presented over 3000 hours of professional and personal development training to receptive audiences around the world over the past twenty years.