CPD stands for Continuing Professional Development and is the term used to describe the learning activities professionals engage in to develop and enhance their skills and knowledge. According to The Physiotherapy Board of Australia, all registered Physio’s are required to do a total of 20-22 hours of CPD courses. Our standards say that you have benefited from the cpd course if you are able to
• Improve the care they produce for their patients
• Develop their knowledge of the physiotherapy profession
Why should you undertake CPD?
Apart from being obliged to undertake the course for 20 hours each year, there are certain benefits that come along with the experience such as:
Benefits for patients
• Advancement in the quality of treatment provided
• Assurance of the skills of the Physiotherapist
• Improved relation with professionals and colleagues
• More expertise in your profession!
Check out this other interesting listings: