Principles of Pathophysiology + Fundamentals of Pharmacology
This pack contains 1 copy of Principles of Pathophysiology and 1 copy of Fundamentals of Pharmacology. The first ground-up Australian text in pathophysiology, this text helps learners to understand complex pathophysiological concepts through its accessible format and strong integration of the science with clinical practice.
Bullock’s Pathophysiology does not take the approach of a traditional text, instead opting to remove any duplication of content students will have encountered in their First Year. The focus becomes the balance of pathophysiology and clinical adaptation which is often combined with pharmacology. The approach taken is one that maintains the focus on pathophysiology while complementing other textbooks that students have at hand that cover anatomy/physiology and pharmacology.
Additionally, this product
- Has respected and updated/current content
- Can be used in Second Year undergraduate courses in pathophysiology or for units combined with pharmacology
- Has strong synergy with the other Second Year Nursing title, Bullock, Fundamentals of Pharmacology, through the authorial voice and format, creating a consistent experience for the reader
The 8th Edition of Fundamentals of Pharmacology presents key scientific and clinical principles to facilitate a greater understanding of pharmacology.
This wholly-Australasian text provides comprehensive and current coverage of topics, written in a clear style with a reader-friendly, full-colour design. The authors have implemented student focused changes to ensure the text is easy to navigate and the content flows to aid comprehension and retention of content.
- Format: Multi-Copy Pack
- Language: English
- Published: 13th December 2018
- Publisher: Pearson Education Australia
- Edition Number: 8
To learn more about this book or purchase it, click the 'visit website' button.