Learning and Memory
Learning and Memory: A Comprehensive Reference, Second Edition is the authoritative resource for scientists and students interested in all facets of learning and memory. This updated edition includes chapters that reflect the state-of-the-art of research in this area. Coverage of sleep and memory has been significantly expanded, while neuromodulators in memory processing, neurogenesis and epigenetics are also covered in greater detail. New chapters have been included to reflect the massive increase in research into working memory and the educational relevance of memory research. No other reference work covers so wide a territory and in so much depth.
- Provides the most comprehensive and authoritative resource available on the study of learning and memory and its mechanisms
- Incorporates the expertise of over 150 outstanding investigators in the field, providing a 'one-stop' resource of reputable information from world-leading scholars with easy cross-referencing of related articles to promote understanding and further research
- Includes further reading for each chapter that helps readers continue their research
- Includes a glossary of key terms that is helpful for users who are unfamiliar with neuroscience terminology
- Format: Paperback
- Language: English
- Number Of Pages: 2402
- Published: 18th July 2017
- Publisher: Academic Press
To learn more about this book or purchase it, click the 'visit website' button.