Combine history with food, adventure, beach and authentic living on this itinerary that showcases a fresh new side to Cambodia. This is ideal for couples and families, but also has plenty to keep kids entertained and educated too.
- Head on a tour of Phnom Penh, taking in iconic buildings and history
- Discover the Cambodian capital’s thriving street scene with a guided food safari of markets, restaurants and alleyways
- Visit Kep’s early morning crab market and take part in a cookery class
- Enjoy watersports and beach time on the island of Koh Russey
- Go swimming in the waterfalls near to the luxurious Shinta Mani Wild
If you are interested in this experience click the "Learn More" button to be directed to further information