The UNESCO World Heritage city of Luang Prabang has a way of charming you from the get-go. Surrounded by natural beauty, let it cast a spell over you as you immerse yourself in the customs, food and scenery that are so quintessentially Laos.
- Witness the dawn ceremony of monks collecting the alms
- Enjoy a city tour of Luang Prabang visiting the former Royal Palace and Laos’ most photographed temple
- Learn to cook traditional dishes with some of Luang Prabang’s best chefs
- Take a dip in the cooling turquoise pools of Kuang Si Waterfall
- Visit the Pak Ou Caves, a pilgrimage site crammed with thousands of Buddha images
If you are interested in this experience click the "Learn More" button to be directed to further information