Learn exactly how to set expectations and use competencies as key measures of success!
Managing your team’s performance is a critical piece of the HR puzzle. Timely conversations and reviews will help your team grow. Learn exactly how to set expectations and how to use competencies as key measures of success!
- Discover why we call them Development Reviews and how they are different from Performance Reviews.
- Learn how to deliver powerful feedback well, how it helps to retain key team members, and why it is important in the Review Cycle.
- Identify the key resources you need for successful Development Reviews.
Live Online Training
The live interactive courses are run by our expert trainers in a virtual classroom training environment. You will be engaged in a variety of topics using chat tools, question polls, videos and so on!
Practice Owner, Practice Manager, anyone involved in the development and reviews of new team members.
All live online training is supported by the PrimeGo, where you can review pre and post readings, and complete quizzes, surveys and your certificate.
You can always visit the PrimeGo platform and keep your profile updated, reflect on the latest Prime news and connect in the discussion channels.
Public Workshops Events
- All applications are subject to availability. CANCELLATIONS: Up to 4 weeks prior to the event a 25% refund is available for cancellations or applicants are able to transfer to another Prime Practice workshop or Prime Compliance service (at the same cost) free of charge. No refund will be given for cancellations made with less than 4 weeks notice. Cancellations must be received in writing. Substitution of delegates can occur at any time at no cost.
- You will receive confirmation of your registration within 2 working days. If not, contact Prime Practice. To avoid disappointment, do not book travel and/or accommodation until your registration is confirmed via email.
- Early Bird Discount is applicable if registration occurs at least one calendar month prior to event date and cannot to be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotion.
In Practice Services – Audit and Infection Prevention and Control Training
- All applications are subject to availability. CANCELLATIONS: Up to 4 weeks prior to the event/practice visit a 25% refund is available for cancellations or applicants are able to transfer to another Prime Practice workshop or Prime Compliance service (at the same cost) free of charge. No refund will be given for cancellations made with less than 4 weeks notice. Cancellations must be received in writing. Substitution of delegates can occur at any time at no cost.
- Web Site pricing is based on our in-practice services being delivered in metropolitan areas of capital cities in Australia and Auckland, Christchurch and Wellington in New Zealand only. You acknowledge and agree that we can charge additional fees for delivery of these specific services outside these areas but will not do so without your written approval in writing.
Live Online training, E-Learning and Webinars
- All applications are subject to availability. CANCELLATIONS: All Live Online training, E-Learning and Webinar registrations are final and there is no refund for cancellation.
- You acknowledge and agree that in respect of All Live On Line training, E-Learning and Webinars:
- they may be recorded and used by us in any manner and for whatever purpose we determine; and Prime Practice owns or are entitled to all intellectual property rights in respect of thereof.
Thu, 28 April 2022
Live Online Training
Our Speakers comprise of qualified professionals sharing their knowledge, skills and experience to inspire and educate delegates, allowing them to improve themselves in their chosen field.