Building a positive and thriving workplace culture starts with the Leader. “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” — John Quincy Adams
Discover how to build a culture where team members have pride in what they do and are committed, engaged and inspired to do their best.
Dates and Times:
- Module 1: 01 Nov 2021 11:00 AM - 01:00 PM AEDT
- Module 2: 10 Nov 2021 11:00 AM - 01:00 PM AEDT
- Module 3: 17 Nov 2021 11:00 AM - 01:00 PM AEDT
What Will Be Covered:
Module 1 – Leading with Clarity and Purpose (2 hours)
- The importance of having of a strong vision/mission statement that provides clarity, purpose and awareness to assist in creating a collaborative and aligned team
- Understand the importance of each team member having clarity about their role and how their role contributes and connects to the purpose and success of the business
- Learn how to inspire your team with passion and purpose to achieve greater results.
Module 2 – Team Motivation and Engagement (2 hours)
- Understanding the key drivers that create a high performing, engaged and motivated team including:
- Building an environment of Psychological Safety and a ‘speak up’ culture
- Understanding the critical role of building trust and mutual respect.
Module 3 – Responsibility and Ownership in the Workplace (2 hours)
- Understand how an increased sense of accountability will raise motivation and boost engagement levels
- Learn how to create a culture of ownership where the team is responsible and accountable for their actions, behaviours, performance and decisions
What You Receive:
- Workbook, handouts & resources
- Recording of live session for 48 hours
- Certificate of completion
Suitable for any person who is charged with managing and leading a dental team and are wanting to further their leadership competencies
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Live Online training, E-Learning and Webinars
All applications are subject to availability. CANCELLATIONS: All Live Online training, E-Learning and Webinar registrations are final and there is no refund for cancellation.
You acknowledge and agree that in respect of All Live On Line training, E-Learning and Webinars: they may be recorded and used by us in any manner and for whatever purpose we determine; and we own or are entitled to all intellectual property rights in respect of thereof.
Wed, 03 November 2021
3x Lunchtime Sessions
Live Online Training
Our Speakers comprise of qualified professionals sharing their knowledge, skills and experience to inspire and educate delegates, allowing them to improve themselves in their chosen field.