When a prospective patient calls your practice, there is still a lot of work required to get them on-board as a new patient. Without training, inbound calls in a busy practice may often be treated as an unwelcome interruption to the front office’s day.
Have you ever called to make an appointment, leading you to feel more confused, less informed, feeling no sense of trust and finishing the call with no appointment made?
You are not alone. We have all been there.
We know that practices are spending big money on marketing, and if the marketing is successful, then their next biggest concern has got to be: are we converting those calls into appointments?
Best Practice Phone skills is a Live Online course that will help your Front Office Coordinator (or any other team member who answers the phone) to be better equipped to:
- Increase the conversion of calls into appointments.
- Create a better first experience between the new patient and the practice.
- Create confidence in the team, which will create confidence in the patient
- Decrease cancellations and FTAs.
- Increase referrals (because we know new patients are the best referrers).
In this workshop you will learn skills and tools from Prime Practice in a workshop specially designed for the dental front office coordinator.
The course is designed with content built from years (25 years+) of experience, working with dental practices teams from all over the world, facing the same challenges of converting calls into appointments with patients becoming loyal to the practice. Patients for life.
What Will Be Covered
- Create a consistent patient experience with clear protocols to support the new patient call.
- Decrease the number of unanswered calls.
- Know the 3 keys to building trust over the phone.
- Gather the right information .
- Manage the expectations of patients.
- Handle difficult questions.
- Influence patients without them feeling pressured.
- Transform telephone shoppers into new patients .
Handling the New Patient Call (continued)
- Driving the conversation and handling questions, including those related to COVID-19.
- Guiding the patient to an appointment.
The Telephone Shopper
- Learning how to handle those callers who are “just asking” for information and prices.
- Effective communication tools that will help convert shoppers into making an appointment.
Preparing Patients for Their Appointments Over the Phone.
- Setting expectations for a patient’s experience now and post COVID-19 is crucial to creating a positive experience.
Ask yourself; would you be satisfied with the treatment you received from your first point of contact with your practice? Remember, you only get one chance at making a good first impression, and it begins with that one phone call.
Live Online Training
Our live interactive courses are run by our expert trainers in a virtual classroom training environment. You will be engaged in a variety of topics using chat tools, question polls, videos and so on!
All live online training is supported by the PrimeGo, where you can review pre and post readings, and complete quizzes, surveys and your certificate.
You can always visit the PrimeGo platform and keep your profile updated, reflect on the latest Prime news and connect in the discussion channels.
Public Workshops Events
- All applications are subject to availability. CANCELLATIONS: Up to 4 weeks prior to the event a 25% refund is available for cancellations or applicants are able to transfer to another Prime Practice workshop or Prime Compliance service (at the same cost) free of charge. No refund will be given for cancellations made with less than 4 weeks notice. Cancellations must be received in writing. Substitution of delegates can occur at any time at no cost.
- You will receive confirmation of your registration within 2 working days. If not, contact Prime Practice. To avoid disappointment, do not book travel and/or accommodation until your registration is confirmed via email.
- Early Bird Discount is applicable if registration occurs at least one calendar month prior to event date and cannot to be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotion.
In Practice Services – Audit and Infection Prevention and Control Training
- All applications are subject to availability. CANCELLATIONS: Up to 4 weeks prior to the event/practice visit a 25% refund is available for cancellations or applicants are able to transfer to another Prime Practice workshop or Prime Compliance service (at the same cost) free of charge. No refund will be given for cancellations made with less than 4 weeks notice. Cancellations must be received in writing. Substitution of delegates can occur at any time at no cost.
- Web Site pricing is based on our in-practice services being delivered in metropolitan areas of capital cities in Australia and Auckland, Christchurch and Wellington in New Zealand only. You acknowledge and agree that we can charge additional fees for delivery of these specific services outside these areas but will not do so without your written approval in writing.
Live Online training, E-Learning and Webinars
- All applications are subject to availability. CANCELLATIONS: All Live Online training, E-Learning and Webinar registrations are final and there is no refund for cancellation.
- You acknowledge and agree that in respect of All Live On Line training, E-Learning and Webinars:
- they may be recorded and used by us in any manner and for whatever purpose we determine; and Prime Practice own or are entitled to all intellectual property rights in respect of thereof.
Wed, 09 February 2022
Live Online Training
Our speakers comprise of qualified professionals sharing their knowledge, skills and experience to inspire and educate delegates, allowing them to improve themselves in their chosen field.