Coping with disruptive changes and having the ability to be resilient in today’s rapidly changing workplace has become a crucial capability for high performing leaders. Learn how to identify, reduce and manage the risk of workplace stress and improve employee resilience and wellbeing.
Dates and Times:
- Module 1: 24 Nov 2021 11:00 AM - 01:00 PM AEDT
- Module 2: 01 Dec 2021 11:00 AM - 01:00 PM AEDT
- Module 3: 08 Dec 2021 11:00 AM - 01:00 PM AEDT
What Will Be Covered:
Module 1 – Resilience and Stress Management (2 hours)
- Develop an awareness of common stressors in the workplace and related emotional responses.
- Understand the impact of stress and the effects on your body and behaviour.
- Learn how to build resilience by changing and managing your stress response.
Module 2 – Building your Resilience Skills (2 hours)
- Identify your personal and leadership resilience strengths.
- Gain awareness of skills and capabilities that support you in building resilience.
- Use strategies and tools to create a personal resilience plan.
Module 3 – Building a Resilient team (2 hours)
- Understand how to model resilience with your team.
- Gain an awareness of tools and strategies that create and build a culture of resilience.
- Build a team resilience plan with tangible and sustainable activities.
What You Receive:
- Workbook, handouts & resources
- Recording of live session for 48 hours
- Certificate of completion
Practice Owner, Practice Manager, Dental Assistant / Nurse, Front Office Coordinator.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Live Online training, E-Learning and Webinars
All applications are subject to availability. CANCELLATIONS: All Live Online training, E-Learning and Webinar registrations are final and there is no refund for cancellation.
You acknowledge and agree that in respect of All Live On Line training, E-Learning and Webinars: they may be recorded and used by us in any manner and for whatever purpose we determine; and we own or are entitled to all intellectual property rights in respect of thereof.
Wed, 24 November 2021
3x Lunchtime Sessions
Live Online Training
Our Speakers comprise of qualified professionals sharing their knowledge, skills and experience to inspire and educate delegates, allowing them to improve themselves in their chosen field.