A course designed for the new graduate, to pass on the skills, tips and tricks of private practice. The program will involve lectures with many case examples, as well as some live demonstrations, to present various clinical techniques to the attendees.
What You Will Learn
- Basics of treatment planning for simple and complex cases
- Presenting treatment to patients
- Top 10 tips for anterior and posterior composites
- What instruments and burs you should always use
- How to prepare a PFM and a Zirconia crown
- Taking the perfect impression
- How to take a shade for crowns and composites
- What to write on the lab card
- How to properly adjust, fit and cement a crown
- The A-Z of dentine bonding and cements
- A full refund, less 10% of the course fee, will be given for cancellation of courses made at least four (4) weeks* prior to the relevant event. A 50% refund will be given for cancellations of up to two (2) weeks* notice. Cancellations with less than two (2) weeks* notice, or failure to attend on the day(s) of the course cannot be refunded. CeoDental Seminars is unable assume responsibility for weather events, flight/travel delays or changes to an attendee’s work commitments or personal circumstances. Please also do not request "special consideration" as a one off for refund as this will be declined. At two weeks before a course, CeoDental Seminars will have already committed to or paid for all of the course, venue, catering and possibly materials expenses, as well as for some courses, we will have not accepted later registrations as yours will represent the last place available in the course. The same conditions apply for the Mini Residency programs, as for our shorter courses.
- As an alternative to cancellation, CeoDental Seminars will allow another person to attend the course in your place at no additional cost. If you provide notification of the change to CeoDental Seminars within 1 week of the course, this person will receive a log-in for the CeoDental Website where they can download any course resources as well as a CPD certificate. Your original log-in will then become void and please note that Invoices cannot be transferred to another name (however, this is something you and the new attendee can work out between yourselves). If notification of the change of attendee is received with less than one week's notice, then that person can still attend in your place, but we will be unable to alter the login details referred to above and they will be issued with a hand written name badge on the day of the course. All cancellations or transfers must be received via email at [email protected]
- Please consider the analogy of purchasing a concert ticket - If you cannot attend, then give the ticket to a friend as the venue is not going to provide a refund if you did not present on the day.
- * 1 week equals 7 full days
In the event that a State Government imposes travel restrictions that impact on an attendee's ability to travel to this course, then a full refund (less 2.5% merchant fee) will be transferred back to the registered attendee upon their request and provision of a copy of that government advice
Please contact [email protected] to advise such details.
CeoDental Seminars operates from a small office with part time staff. All communications are thus electronic and occasionally there may be small delays in communication between our Office and Attendees.
After registering online, you will receive an email confirmation containing the course details (if you have provided your correct email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your registration within a few minutes of your online payment. All confirmations and communications are electronic and no physical letter or product will be posted to you. If you do not receive an email confirmation, then please check your junk/spam filter. If after at least an hour you still have not received an email from us, then please email us directly with your name, date of online registration, course name and amount paid, and we will respond as quickly as possible.
If you wish to query a registration, please contact [email protected]
Tickets:Course Fee (GST incl.)$540
Sat, 19 February 2022
Australian Dental Centre of Excellence
154 Ipswich Road, Woolloongabba,
Dr Michael Mandikos
Dr. Mandikos received his Bachelor of Dental Science Degree with honours, from the University of Queensland. He completed a three-year residency program at the State University of New York at Buffalo, (USA) graduating with a Certificate in Prosthodontics and Masters Degree in Biomaterials in 1998. He has researched direct and indirect composite resins and he has published several papers in Australian and international journals on clinical and dental materials topics. Dr. Mandikos has presented continuing education programs at Dental meetings throughout Australia and Southeast Asia and he is a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons.
Dr. Mandikos is a Visiting Specialist Prosthodontist to the University of Queensland Dental School and the Royal Australian Air Force. He is a reviewer for the Australian Dental Journal, Quintessence International and Clinical (International Journal of Brazilian Dentistry). Dr. Mandikos is a product evaluator for several dental companies and he maintains a private practice limited to implant and Restorative Dentistry in Brisbane City.