Most dental practitioners think root canal therapy is all in the skill of the practitioner. However, there is a multi-tier approach that ensures a better perception of the patient towards root canal therapy, and ensuring a smooth procedure after and keeping expectations in check long term.
Dr. Davina will share her tips and approach from dealing with young patients needing Endodontic treatment to very fussy, knowledgeable elderly patients and the possible complexities in between.
You Will Be Learning:
- How to accurately diagnose and evaluate radiographs.
- Psychological tips on how to reassure and lean your patient towards accepting Endodontic treatment.
- Techniques to achieve profound anaesthesia and properly assess posterior teeth restorability.
- Improve techniques on rubber dam placement.
- Current irrigation protocols and armamentarium.
- Integrate rotary protocol (heat-treated vs non-heat treated rotary files), workshop included.
The organizer reserves the right to cancel, postpone or change the venue, date and time of the course should unforeseen circumstances occur. In the event the course is unable to proceed and the organizer cancels the course for any reason whatsoever, fees paid for the course shall be fully refunded. The organizer shall not be liable for any direct, or indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to such cancellation, including, but not limited to, airfare, hotel expenses, cancellation penalties and any other private expenses.
Should the participant cancel his/her registration/participation in the course or is unable to attend the course due to any unforeseen circumstances, the following shall apply subject to the participant’s notification of such cancellation to the organizer in writing: If notification of cancellation is given more than 6 months prior to the start of the course, fees paid for the course shall be fully refunded, subject to a deduction of SGD100 for administration and bank charges.
- If notification of cancellation is given 4 - 6 months prior to the start of the course, 75% of fees paid for the course shall be refunded.
- If notification of cancellation is given 2 – 4 months prior to the start of the course, 50% of fees paid for the course shall be refunded.
- If notification of cancellation is given 1 - 2 months prior to the start of the course, 25% of fees paid for the course shall be refunded.
- If notification of cancellation is given less than 1 month prior to the start of the course, there shall be no refund of any fees/money paid for the course.
The organizer reserves the right to amend or substitute any of the above from time to time as they deem fit.
Tickets:Early Bird Rate - Non Member$165Standard Rate - Non Member$224Early Bird Rate - AI Elite Club Member Exclusive$165Standard Rate - AI Elite Club Member Exclusive$224
Sun, 06 March 2022
Center of Excellence for Advanced Microscopy (CEAM), KL Trillion
338, Jln Tun Razak, Kampung Datuk Keramat, Wilayah Persekutuan,
Dr Davina N. Kaur
Dr Davina N. Kaur pursued her Bachelor of Dental Surgery in Manipal,India in the year 2003. Upon graduation in 2008, she joined the Public service sector in Negeri Sembilan providing dental treatment and awareness for both urban and rural folk. During this time she was exposed to speciality clinics and her partime exposure in the private sector motivated her to take up further interest in the field of Endodontics. She was one of the 2 international postgraduate students at the Quatararo Department of Endodontics in New Year University (NYU) 2015-2016. During her time there, she worked alongside big names in the field of dentistry treating over 200 patients within the Dental school. She mentored & guided undergraduate students in clinical practice and is still part of an ongoing research evaluating CBCT scans in the field of Endodontics with fellow faculty members over there.Since then she has been part of group practices in the private sector here in KL and Selangor and is currently a clinician within the Artius Dental Group.