Cracks and Fractures in teeth are prevalent in our society and are frequently seen in a dental clinical setting. The presentation of teeth with cracks varies and is challenging to diagnose. This is because of its vague clinical and radiographic findings in certain cases. In this short webinar, we will discuss cases with cracks and fractures as well as their clinical management for our future reference.
The organizer reserves the right to cancel, postpone or change the venue, date and time of the course should unforeseen circumstances occur. In the event the course is unable to proceed and the organizer cancels the course for any reason whatsoever, fees paid for the course shall be fully refunded. The organizer shall not be liable for any direct, or indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to such cancellation, including, but not limited to, airfare, hotel expenses, cancellation penalties and any other private expenses.
Should the participant cancel his/her registration/participation in the course or is unable to attend the course due to any unforeseen circumstances, the following shall apply subject to the participant’s notification of such cancellation to the organizer in writing:
- If notification of cancellation is given more than 6 months prior to the start of the course, fees paid for the course shall be fully refunded, subject to a deduction of SGD100 for administration and bank charges.
- If notification of cancellation is given 4 - 6 months prior to the start of the course, 75% of fees paid for the course shall be refunded.
- If notification of cancellation is given 2 – 4 months prior to the start of the course, 50% of fees paid for the course shall be refunded.
- If notification of cancellation is given 1 - 2 months prior to the start of the course, 25% of fees paid for the course shall be refunded.
- If notification of cancellation is given less than 1 month prior to the start of the course, there shall be no refund of any fees/money paid for the course.
The organizer reserves the right to amend or substitute any of the above from time to time as they deem fit.
Tickets:AI Elite Club Member ExclusiveClosedNon MembersClosed
Thu, 09 December 2021
Dr. Teh Lay Ann
Dr. Teh Lay Ann is a registered Clinical Specialist in Endodontics and manages root canal treatment, retreatment, endodontic complications, and vital pulp therapy.
Dr Teh obtained her Degree of Dental Surgery with Dean's List Award from the National University of Malaysia (UKM). She later obtained her membership in the Faculty of Dental Surgery (MFDS RCSEd) from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh while serving the public sector.
She later went on to complete her specialist training in Endodontics (Doctor of Clinical Dentistry in Endodontics UKM). Subsequently, she obtained her Membership in Endodontology (MEndo RCSEng) from the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
Currently, Dr. Teh is also a Clinical Lecturer in Endodontics in the National University of Malaysia and supervises the undergraduate and postgraduate in both Endodontics and Restorative Dentistry. Through this wide range of teaching experiences and clinical exposure, she is very keen in making teeth great again by saving compromised teeth and restoring it for optimal function.
Her current fields of interest in research include indices in dentistry, dental trauma and regenerative endodontics.