his full day Hands on workshop intensive focuses on the removal of Wisdom Teeth. New to dentistry or an experienced clinician, you will learn about wisdom teeth that you never learnt at dental school.
- Diagnosis and Assessment
- Interpreting OPG and CBCT scans
- Basic and Advanced Suturing Techniques
- Removal on Dental Simulation Models of the following scenarios:
- Vertical impaction/half eruption
- Mesioangular impaction
- Horizontal impaction/partial eruption
- Horizontal impaction/full impaction
By the end of the Workshop each participant will have the opportunity to remove AT LEAST 8 impacted wisdom teeth on models and perform a variety of different suturing techniques.
If you extract teeth, then this is simply a MUST-ATTEND course.
- Option to transfer to another course date or credit voucher to use within 1 year*
- Cancellations more than 31 days before course start date - full refund minus $200 administration fee
- Cancellations between 15 to 30 days before course start date - 50% refund minus $200 administration fee
- Cancellations between 0 to 14 days before course start date - no refund
*AHC must be notified in writing of transfer no less than 14 days prior to the event.
*Credits/transfer cannot be refunded at a later date.
Tickets:Standard Ticket (GST Incl.)Closed
Fri, 02 June 2023
Australian Hands on Courses...
Dr. Leon Smith