Our world-class patient communication program is now available in a live online training format. The proven system is the strongest and most cost effective form of marketing for your practice.
Designed for Dentists, Hygienists/OHTs, and Practice Team Members to master:
- Enhanced patient experience
- Increased case acceptance
- Increased patient retention and referrals
Participants will learn the skills, techniques and strategies to build rapport and trust with this proven system. Primespeak has been delivered to practitioners globally and continues to be one of the strongest and most cost effective forms of marketing. Primespeak enhances the overall patient experience. It is through an increased patient experience and satisfaction that they will become your #1 advocate and referrer to their friends and family. This online version of the unique and world-class patient communication program Primespeak, gives participants the necessary tools to build strong patient-clinician relationships whilst simultaneously enhancing case acceptance.
- Learn from expert trainers with years of experience
- Explore a new paradigm for the new patient exam and learn how to use the Primespeak tools for existing patients
- Present optimum treatment to patients in a 100% ethical way
- Features include chat, polls and breakout rooms to ensure high engagement and interaction
- Skills practice training in small groups
- Access to a video training library for ongoing support
- Bring together the whole clinical team for maximum learning & effectiveness
The online program runs for three weeks and will be delivered online via the Livestorm platform with chats, polls and breakout rooms to enhance engagement and specially designed videos that you can watch at your own pace. This program gives the participants several opportunities to skills practice in smaller groups where the facilitator can split the rooms with the perfect mix of dentists, hygienists and team members.
* Each participant must complete the four modules in consecutive order over three weeks, including videos and quizzes to gain access to CPD points and certificates. You have extended access to all training tools and resources for additional 2 weeks after you complete the third virtual classroom.
You must attend all 3 virtual classrooms live, this program doesn’t offer a recording of the live sessions.
- By completing and submitting an electronic order form you are making an offer to purchase a product, service or a right to participate at an event conducted by Prime (Event), which if accepted by us will result in a binding contract when we confirm the registration/purchase by email and/or issue a tax invoice to you. We retain the right to cancel orders if our processes identify any attempt at fraud or for any other legitimate reason.
- The price displayed on this Web Site is shown as an amount inclusive of GST. We reserve the right to vary prices at any time without prior notice. If you are a New Zealand resident purchasing a product or service to be utilized in New Zealand GST may not be applicable and may be deducted from the price payable. NZD may be converted to AUD on date of transaction and there may be exchange rate fluctuations.
- Payment for orders are made via Stripe Payments Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 160 180 343) when you check out from the product order screen. We retain the right to use alternative payment solutions without prior notice.
- Once your order has been accepted by us it may not be cancelled by you without our express written consent and no refund of amounts paid or payable will be made.
- In respect of any material provided as part of an Event, E-Learning or other product or service (“Materials”) you agree that:
- we own or are entitled to all intellectual property rights in respect of the Materials;
- you may not allow any other person to use the Materials;
- you may not use the Materials to provide any services of any kind to any other person;
- you will not reproduce or include the Materials in any other work or publication;
- you will not modify or alter the Materials in any way; and
- you will not distribute or sell the Materials to any third party for any purpose.
- In respect of an Event being held in Australia where applicable we confirm that the courses is compliant with the current Dental Board of Australia Guidelines on CPD.
- In respect of an Event being held in New Zealand where applicable the NZDA verifies, that based on the information provided to NZDA, this activity meets the Dental Council policy requirements for CPD. NZDA CPD verification does not imply promotion or endorsement of the contents of any course. Attendees need to use professional judgment to assess the validity and usefulness of techniques, materials or therapeutic products to their own business.
- For all countries other than Australia and New Zealand and unless stated otherwise, the CPD equivalent must be determined by the attendee independently.
- By placing an order you acknowledge that you may receive an email inviting you to register as a user of Prime Go. For your registration and attendance at some Events, you will be required to register as a user in Prime Go.
- You acknowledge and agree that the information provided by us on the web site and in any product or service provided by us (“Information”) is information of a general and non-specific nature only and may or may not have application in relation to a specific business. To the fullest extent permitted by law the user of any Information (“User”) as condition of using the Information acknowledges and agrees we shall not be liable to the User for any injuries, claims, losses, expenses or damages (including any special, indirect or consequential damages whether relating to loss of profits or revenue or otherwise) whatsoever that the User may be or become liable for as a consequence of or in connection with the use by the User of the Information.
- You acknowledge and agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by law our liability and the liability of our employees, agents and contractors to you and or/a User for any and all injuries, claims, losses, expenses or damages (including general, special, indirect or consequential damages whether relating to loss of profits or revenue or otherwise) whatsoever arising out of or in any way related to the Information from any cause or causes including but not limited to the negligence, errors, omissions, strict liability, breach of contract or breach of warranty by us (but excluding any wilful or intentional wrong) shall not exceed the greater of the total amount paid by you for the order or $10,000. Notwithstanding the above the liability of Prime for breach of any guarantees under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and the Australian Consumer Law, or comparable legislation in each of the States and Territories of Australia is limited to any of the following as determined by Prime: a) the supplying of the Services again; or b) the payment of the cost of having the Services supplied again.
- In addition to the above Terms and Conditions the following specific Terms and Conditions apply for the purchases of:
Public Workshops Events
- All applications are subject to availability. CANCELLATIONS: Up to 4 weeks prior to the event a 25% refund is available for cancellations or applicants are able to transfer to another Prime Practice workshop or Prime Compliance service (at the same cost) free of charge. No refund will be given for cancellations made with less than 4 weeks notice. Cancellations must be received in writing. Substitution of delegates can occur at any time at no cost.
- You will receive confirmation of your registration within 2 working days. If not, contact Prime Practice. To avoid disappointment, do not book travel and/or accommodation until your registration is confirmed via email.
- Early Bird Discount is applicable if registration occurs at least one calendar month prior to event date and cannot to be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotion.
In Practice Services – Audit and Infection Prevention and Control Training
- All applications are subject to availability. CANCELLATIONS: Up to 4 weeks prior to the event/practice visit a 25% refund is available for cancellations or applicants are able to transfer to another Prime Practice workshop or Prime Compliance service (at the same cost) free of charge. No refund will be given for cancellations made with less than 4 weeks notice. Cancellations must be received in writing. Substitution of delegates can occur at any time at no cost.
- Web Site pricing is based on our in-practice services being delivered in metropolitan areas of capital cities in Australia and Auckland, Christchurch and Wellington in New Zealand only. You acknowledge and agree that we can charge additional fees for delivery of these specific services outside these areas but will not do so without your written approval in writing.
Live Online training, E-Learning and Webinars
All applications are subject to availability. CANCELLATIONS: All Live Online training, E-Learning and Webinar registrations are final and there is no refund for cancellation.
You acknowledge and agree that in respect of All Live On Line training, E-Learning and Webinars:
- they may be recorded and used by us in any manner and for whatever purpose we determine; and
- we own or are entitled to all intellectual property rights in respect of thereof.
Please contact Prime Practice for the full Terms and Conditions.
Wed, 03 April 2024
Live Online Training