- To construct the appropriate prosthesis types and design that may affect the outcome of the proposed treatment.
- To select a proper material selection for patients requiring replacement of existing teeth or modification of original tooth structure without compromising the principles of tooth preparation.
- To manage a holistic treatment approach to patient by practicing an effective plan for the longevity of the treatment outcome.
- Describe the fundamental principles of veneer and partial veneer preparation.
- Explain preparation of indirect veneer and partial veneer, designs, type of margin and provisional stages.
- Discuss various impression technique for veneer / partial coverage.
- Identify the available luting cements that is suitable for certain cases.
- Discuss the importance of surface treatments prior to cementation procedure.
- Discuss the importance of pre-record comprehensive diagnostic work out, mock up / wax.
- #11, #21 procelein veneer
- #31 mandibular veneer (meisaloverlap)
- #44 partial veneer (onlay)
The organizer reserves the right to cancel, postpone or change the venue, date and time of the course should unforeseen circumstances occur. In the event the course is unable to proceed and the organizer cancels the course for any reason whatsoever, fees paid for the course shall be fully refunded. The organizer shall not be liable for any direct, or indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to such cancellation, including, but not limited to, airfare, hotel expenses, cancellation penalties and any other private expenses.
Should the participant cancel his/her registration/participation in the course or is unable to attend the course due to any unforeseen circumstances, the following shall apply subject to the participant’s notification of such cancellation to the organizer in writing: If notification of cancellation is given more than 6 months prior to the start of the course, fees paid for the course shall be fully refunded, subject to a deduction of SGD100 for administration and bank charges.
- If notification of cancellation is given 4 - 6 months prior to the start of the course, 75% of fees paid for the course shall be refunded.
- If notification of cancellation is given 2 – 4 months prior to the start of the course, 50% of fees paid for the course shall be refunded.
- If notification of cancellation is given 1 - 2 months prior to the start of the course, 25% of fees paid for the course shall be refunded.
- If notification of cancellation is given less than 1 month prior to the start of the course, there shall be no refund of any fees/money paid for the course.
The organizer reserves the right to amend or substitute any of the above from time to time as they deem fit.
Tickets:Early Bird Price - AI ELITE CLUB MemberClosedStandard Price - AI ELITE CLUB Member$206Early Bird Price - Non MemberClosedStandard Price - Non Meber$206
Sun, 16 October 2022
Menara See Hoy Chan
374, Jln Tun Razak, Taman U Thant Wilayah Persekutuan,
Dr. Nur Hafizah
Dr Nur Hafizah received her Doctor of Dental Surgery from University Science Malaysia (USM) in 2008. She completed her postgraduate training in Prosthodontics and Implant Dentistry at New York University (NYU), the United States from 2013- 2016. Throughout the residency training, Dr Nur Hafizah has been awarded Fellowship and Diplomate International Congress of Oral Implantologist, USA.
Dr Nur Hafizah is now a Senior Lecturer at the Unit of Prosthodontics, Centre of Restorative Dentistry Studies at Faculty of Dentistry, Universiti Teknologi MARA. She is actively involved in clinical supervision and research with predoctoral students, and postgraduate residents related to Prosthodontics and Implant. She is also currently appointed as visiting lecturer at Segi University, Kota Damansara. She has published a few articles in the dental literature and collaborated with international authors for her clinical cases and research. She also has presented her clinical work nationally and internationally and won a few awards at the international level from the Asian Academy of Prosthodontists (KIM AWARD) and the International Congress of Oral Implantologist related to implant rehabilitation.
Dr Nur Hafizah is actively involved in lectures, seminars, hands on workshops for laser in dentistry, dental photography, veneers, fixed dental prostheses, basic implant prosthodontics and was also elected as the Key Opinion Leader from ULTRADENT USA Inc, Malaysia. Her passion towards dental photography related to dental esthetics and implant dentistry is shared in her professional Instagram page @drfizakama. Most importantly, her greatest accomplishment is by helping a person to smile confidently, eat better and mentoring new students who are also passionate about prosthodontics.