Principles of Occlusion. Collection of Records. Selection of Materials. Sequencing of the Case + MUCH MORE.
It’s Monday morning. Your patient walks in , after your examination you have discovered they need three root canal treatments, they have generalised moderate erosion, a loss of vertical dimension and additionally are requesting help with their front yellow teeth and gummy smile.
Not sure where to start? You are not alone.
Presenting AHC’S Treatment Plan like a Prosthodontist. This one day treatment planning intensive will demystify and methodise the process of planning a full mouth case. Starting with the principles of occlusion and the processes of record acquisition (photos, impressions) all the way through to the specifics of sequencing the treatment and material selection.
If you have ever wanted to understand the thought processes that goes into the planning of full mouth cases or if you feel like you have lost your clarity in dentistry, this is the course for you. If you have spent thousands on CPD in other areas but you feel like you still don’t have a ‘framework’ for the full mouth - this is the course for you!
Join Prosthodontists Dr. Michael Mandikos for this full day guaranteed to take your planning to the next level so that the following Monday morning when your new patient walks in, you will know exactly what to do!
- Principles of Occlusion
- Full mouth Impressions
- Finding your patients ‘Centric Relation’ Position
- Selection of Materials (Ceramic, Zirconia, Metal)
- Sequencing of Treatment
Hands On Exercises
- Intraoral and Extraoral Photography Demonstration and practise on each other
- Finding ‘Centric Relation’ demonstration and practise on each other
- Impressions of Plastic Models
- Option to transfer to another course date or credit voucher to use within 1 year*
- Cancellations more than 31 days before course start date - full refund minus $200 administration fee
- Cancellations between 15 to 30 days before course start date - 50% refund minus $200 administration fee
- Cancellations between 0 to 14 days before course start date - no refund
*AHC must be notified in writing of transfer no less than 14 days prior to the event.
*Credits/transfer cannot be refunded at a later date.
Bank Transfer Payment
Payment via bank transfer must be made immediately upon registering. Funds must be cleared within two days of invoice date. Registration will automatically be removed if funds are not cleared within this timeframe.
In case of sickness which the attendee is unable to attend the course, AHC Dental Ed is happy to transfer the funds to another course within 12 months, however a doctor's certificate must be provided.
Sat, 11 November 2023
Lecture and Hands-on
The Tasman, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Hobart
12 Murray St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia,
Dr. Michael Mandikos