Advanced Dentistry Institute (formerly Australian Institute of Advanced Dentistry) Surgical Extraction Course
At Advanced Dentistry Institute, we are committed to providing one on one training and education of the highest standard.
The Surgical Extraction Course is aimed at general dentist who are seriously interested in up-skilling, learning, and building confidence in their surgical extraction technique.
The course is the only course of its kind globally. It is a comprehensive course designed to give you the opportunity to work, supervised on live patients. The course enables you to apply new knowledge and skills/techniques immediately in your own practice and to give your patients the best possible care.
The course is conducted in Chennai, India at one of the best dental schools in Asia Pacific region. The instructors and mentors are from the Dental University. Our course director, Dr Yohan Thomas, who is a specialist prosthodontist based in Adelaide, South Australia, will also be in attendance at the course, presenting and overseeing the course.
About the Course:
- One on one Specialist Oral surgeon mentoring for each candidate. Each candidate is assigned a specialist mentor
- Surgical extraction of a minimum of 10 teeth in 5 days
- Comprehensive hands on surgical extraction of teeth on live patients
- Extraction of difficult 3rd molar teeth
- Combination of impacted cases, fractured teeth and wisdom teeth
- Learn to navigate through difficult cases and scenarios
- Learn professional limits and when to refer
- University based certification program – 25 CPD points
- Please note, this course is not to make you an oral surgeon in 5 days, but to give you the skills to improve your extraction technique
To enable us to provide one on one mentoring and to comply with current university regulations, the course intake is limited to up to 4 candidates per batch.
Interested candidates can contact us via email [email protected] or call: 0450 468 282
All enquires/applications will be screened prior to enrolment. Successful applicants will be advised of their acceptance on to the course.
Please note the final decision for applications is determined by the University.
- Comprehensive Fee - includes Course fee, 6 nights accommodation single occupancy, 2-way airport transfers, transfers to and from the University, breakfast WiFi, Late check-out.
- Course Fee Only - course only.
Please contact the Provider directly or follow the ticket selection button to the Course Provider Website for full terms and conditions.
Mon, 26 February 2024
Best Dental Schools in Asia Pacific Region
Dr. Yohan Thomas
Adelaide dentistry educator Dr Yohan Thomas founded the Advanced Dentistry Institute in 2013 to enable generalist dentists to gain practical skills operating on live patients.
He built the model of the ADI upon five-day courses with one-to-one mentorship, attracting expert dentistry educators from around the world, and upholds those standards in every course.
Student intake is kept low to uphold these standards, 72 candidates per year of students boost their career through ADI.
Each graduate gains university knowledge and skills that they can add to their practice immediately upon completion.