- The RO DBT Practitioner Pathway: this is the full level 3 training for clinicians who wish to treat clients via individual sessions as well as skills training classes. This pathway includes all 3 training days; full attendance results in a certificate for 18 CE's.
- The RO Skills Instructor Pathway: this is the slimmed-down level 3 option for those who only wish to lead or co-lead RO Skills classes but not individual treatment sessions. This option includes the first two training days; full attendance results in a certificate for 13.5 CE's.
- Orientation and Commitment
- Disguised Demands
- OC Subtypes
- Ruptures & Repairs
- RO Skills Class
- Managing Maladaptive Behavior in class
- Targeting (RO DBT Practitioner Pathway only)
- Chain Analysis (RO DBT Practitioner Pathway only)
- Solution Analysis (RO DBT Practitioner Pathway only)
- Micro-Supervision (RO DBT Practitioner Pathway only)
- For the RO DBT Practitioner Pathway this includes Level 1 and Level 2 part 1-12
- For the RO Skills Instructor Pathway this includes Level 1 and Level 2 parts 1-6, 9 and 10
- Levels 1 & 2 on-demand: 1,660 AUD
- Level 3, 12-14 April 2024 , Sydney: 1,280 plus GST (if applicable)
- Levels 1 & 2 on-demand: 1,050 AUD
- Level 3, 12-14 April 2024 , Sydney: 900 plus GST (if applicable)
PLEASE NOTE: THE FEE IS IN AUSTRALIAN DOLLAR
The following Group Discounts are available:
- 10% off for groups of 5 to 9
- 12.5% off for groups of 10 to 14
- 15% off for groups of 15 or more
Refund, Cancellation and Grievances
This is a live interactive webinar. Please only register if you can attend live. A recording will not be made available via this registration.
If you are unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances after you have already purchased a ticket, we will issue a refund minus a 2.95% administration fee if cancelled one week before the event start date.
After that date, no refunds will be issued but we may issue a coupon code of the same value for attendance at a next, similar live event.
Tickets:RO DBT Practitioner Pathway$840RO Skills Instructor Pathway$590RO DBT Practitioner Package Deal (Excl. Sales Tax)$1,930RO Skills Instructor Package Deal (Excl. Sales Tax)$1,280
Fri, 12 April 2024
Song Hotel Sydney
5/11 Wentworth Ave,
Ed.S. LPC Licensed professional counselor Private Practice
Jamie Martin is a licensed professional counselor that works in a community mental health setting in Greenville, SC. She attended Clemson University where she received a masters and educational specialist degree in clinical mental health counseling. She has worked in a variety of settings but has a passion for working with personality disorders and those who struggle with chronic mental health issues. She is trained in Dialectical Behavior Therapy for adults and multi-problem adolescents, Exposure and Response Prevention for OCD, Somatic and Attachment Therapy for Chronic Pain and Illness, and has attended multiple intensives for Radically Open-DBT. Jamie sits on the senior clinician team for RO DBT, is approved as a one-day trainer. She is excited about the opportunity to help disseminate this therapy to other clinicians. Jamie and the clinic’s therapy dog Conroy enjoy helping clients learn to loosen up, have fun and play, and feel more connected to the important people in their pack.
Dr. Sophie Rushbrook
D.Clin.Psy Supervisor & Trainer in Dorset, UK DISCIPLINE Psychology PROFESSIONAL POSITIO N Consultant Clinical Psychologist & Head of the Intensive Psychological Therapy Service at the Dorset HealthCare University NHS Foundation Trust EXPERTISE Personality Disorders, Depression, Anxiety
Dr. Sophie Rushbrook is a Consultant Clinical Psychologist who is the Head of the Intensive Psychological Therapy Service in Dorset. This is a tertiary service for adults with severe and complex difficulties in the community who are, or have been, suicidal and/or self harming. This service has been given a Beacon status in the UK since 2001. An award provided to services that make a significant difference to modernizing the NHS.
Dr Sophie Rushbrook also has a private company and carries a clinical and supervisory caseload, from around the world. In over twenty five years of mental health clinical work, Sophie has seen clients with a broad spectrum of difficulties including eating disorders, OCD, PTSD, treatment resistant depression and anxiety. She has extensive experience dealing with suicidal behaviour with overcontrolled and under controlled clients.
Dr Sophie Rushbrook was the Clinical Site Lead at the Dorset site for the multi-centre REFRAMED trial that tested the efficacy and mechanisms of RO DBT for treatment refractory depression with comorbid overcontrolled personality disorders. She has been intensively trained and worked under supervision of the treatment developer of RO DBT (Professor Lynch) since 2011. As a clinician on the pilot site Sophie was the first clinician to see individual patients and co-facilitated the first skills class.
Dr Sophie Rushbrook was one of the first clinicians to be endorsed as a supervisor and trainer and has been supervising RO-DBT therapists since 2015. She has delivered a number of intensive trainings, including with Professor Tom Lynch.
Dr Sophie Rushbrook is a Consultant Clinical Psychologist and a member of the British Psychological Society. She is an accredited practitioner with the Association of Cognitive Analytic therapy, an accredited practitioner with BTech in Dialectical Behaviour Therapy, an accredited practitioner with EMDRIA Europe and registered with the Health Professions Council.