- Feels stuck when trying to work out how to start helping your runners?
- Struggles to pick which assessments are best to understand running clients limitations and weaknesses
- Would like to be regarded as the go-to professional for runners in your community?
- Wants to be able to implement new running assessment services tomorrow?
- Has running patients that keep presenting with similar injuries – and wish there was a way to better identify the cause of their problem and help them achieve their goals?
- Wants to see more running clients who will pay premium prices for your high-end services?
- Is looking for a practical and interactive course to gain CEU's?
- The most essential questions to ask every running client as part of your history-taking process.
- 10+ running specific assessments that will set you apart from the average health and fitness professionals when managing runners.
- The most common mistakes runners make and how to address these with better load management.
- New apps and technology you can use to better manage your runners.
- How to analyze and identify problematic running techniques that could contribute to injury and slow your clients down utilizing the latest technology including video analysis and sensor-based technology.
- Go to principles for recovery, treatment and training that every running client needs to help them achieve their goals.
- The ins and outs of footwear selection and how it impacts your runner's performance.
- MAT Running Course Level 1 - 2-day live course
- 15+ New Assessments + Video and Sensor-Based Running Analysis Skills
- 15+ CPD/CEC Accreditation Points
- Bonus: 12+ Hours of Pre-Recorded MAT Running Level 1 Online Content
- Bonus: RunScribe Education and Implementation Session
- Bonus: 3-months free access to our MAT Measurz App
- Bonus: Exclusive Access To The MAT Running Facebook Group
- Bonus: MAT Running Assessment Templates
Measurz App Subscription
- To use the Measurz App, you'll have to purchase a subscription plan. We offer two subscription options:
- Monthly Subscription: This plan costs $12.00 per month and is billed on a monthly basis.
- Annual Subscription: This plan costs $129.00 for the entire year and is billed in full at the time of purchase.
- Please note: prices may differ slightly based on your country and currency. Subscriptions are set to renew automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
Free MAT Policy
*FREE MAT is only included with your first MAT Level 1 Course when purchased at the full, non-discounted course rate.
Team discounted rates include 1x MAT only.
Shipping Policy (including Free Shipping)
- Our shipping rates on MAT products (including FREE MATs with courses) are based upon normal delivery rates to major metropolitan areas. Additional charges may apply if you live outside these areas.
- International Customers (outside Australia): Certain countries have an import/customs tax on products due on arrival into the country. Please check your country's import tax rules before purchasing. Shipping does not include these fees and MAT is not responsible for any additional charges you may incur due to shipping, including taxes and duty charges. You may be contacted by MAT or our couriers to pay additional shipping fees/customs duties.
- Refunds on products or courses will not be provided should you choose not to pay these locally incurred taxes/fees.
MAT Course and MAT Portal Usage
Any MAT course is a single license login intended only for the person who purchased the course and created the login details. You understand that we utilize tracking software to determine abnormalities in logins via our online platform and that may freeze your account should it detect inconsistency in your access.
If you are found to have breached any of the terms below or to have shared your login details with anybody else and your account is frozen, your course access will be discontinued immediately and you will not be issued with a certificate or given a refund.
MAT Online Course Policy
If you wish to un-enroll for any reason, the following policies apply at the discretion of MAT;
- Within the first 30 days of enrolment, if you have completed one hour or 20% of verifiable CPD (one topic) or less, a full refund of fees will be granted.
- If you have been enrolled for 30 days or longer, regardless of the number of CPD hours completed, no refund of any fees will be granted.
- To gain a refund you must return any product included with your course in its original condition within 14 days of requesting a refund at your own cost. Refunds will deduct any shipping costs incurred with shipping you these products.
If you have any concerns over the course material, have a complaint, or feel improvements can be made to our CPD courses, please feel free to contact us at: [email protected]
MAT Live Course Policy
No cancellations or refunds are applicable to our live courses.
If you cannot make your selected course date, you will receive access to the corresponding MAT online course. Rebooking of your live course can occur via the rebooking policy below at our full discretion.
MAT reserves the right to cancel a course due to unforeseen circumstances and those enrolled will be informed as soon as possible and rebooked to the next available course. No reimbursement will be made for lost costs associated with attending the course, including, but not limited to flight, hotel or lost income expenses. In the occasion the we do we will transfer your course to the corresponding MAT online course.
MAT Live Course Rebooking Policy
- Written notice is required at least 8 weeks from the commencement of the first practical course date booking.
- More than 8 weeks from the practical course commencement, no re-booking fee will apply on the 1st occasion.
- Cancellation of your booking on a 2nd occasion, a re-booking fee of AU$250 will apply.
- Less than 8 weeks from your practical course commencement, a AU$250 re-booking fee will apply.
- Less than 1 week from your practical course commencement, a AU$500 re-booking fee will apply.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At MAT we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional quality CPD education courses and products. If you are unhappy with any of our education offerings please notify us in writing within 30 days of beginning our online courses or 7 days of attending our live courses. You must return your MAT in its original condition within 14 days of requesting a refund at your own cost and we will provide you with a full refund (minus any charges incurred with shipping your MAT).
The above Live, Private and Online course policies also apply to any refund request. MAT certification will not be provided should you request a refund. Course fees must have been paid in full prior to beginning the course to be eligible for a refund. Not valid with payment plan options.
The MAT, MAT Courses + Other MAT Products and Applications/Technology
You are prohibited from using our MAT or other products and course material in any educational materials/program, or taking any payment for using these in educational or teaching settings without written approval. Any breach of this will require full payment of fees to Movement Assessment Technologies Pty Ltd for any of the proceeds of such activities, not limited to use in Universities, private courses and online material. To contact the MAT team about integrating the MAT into your educational materials/program please email [email protected].
Private Course Policy
For privately arranged courses, a 30% non-refundable deposit is required upon booking. Full payment is required 4 weeks prior to the course beginning.
If insufficient numbers are reached or full payment not be completed 4 weeks prior to the course date, MAT reserves the right to cancel the course. A refund of the deposit will not be paid. If MATs have been shipped to your course location, you are liable for paying any MAT and shipping costs. If you choose to keep the MATs you have received, these will be charged on top of any deposit paid. You will also be charged for any extra costs or taxes associated with MAT shipping. You may opt to return the MATs at your own expense for a refund provided the MATs are in new condition.
You may be able to exchange this deposit for course places at a future course date upon discussion with MAT if space in the requested course exists.
In the event a course is cancelled due to insufficient numbers (<10 unless otherwise indicated at the time of booking), charges may be incurred by the private organizers for any other expenses associated with the attempted running of the course, included to, but not limited to admin, transport or marketing expenses.
Photography and Media Usage
MAT reserves the right to take photographic images and video during their courses and utilise any content containing the MAT on social media.
Students who have purchased our products or attend MAT courses who do not wish to be photographed or have their material to be used by MAT need to advise us in writing 48 hours prior to the start of the practical course or when purchasing our products.
Taking photos and recording videos by course attendees is strictly prohibited and a breach of MAT copyright.
MAT Product + Course Use
You agree to hold the following before attending MAT's courses or using MAT's products:
- Public Liability Insurance in the amount of $20,000,000; and
- Professional Indemnity Insurance in the amount of $1,000,000
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless MAT from and against all claims, suits, proceedings, losses, liabilities, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, whether in tort, contract, or otherwise, that arise out of or relate, in whole or in part, to your breach of these Terms of Service or any activity by you in relation to the Sites, MAT products or your use of the Services and educational materials.
You HEREBY WAIVE AND RELEASE, indemnify, hold harmless and forever discharge Movement Assessment Technologies Pty Ltd, and its agents, employees, officers, directors, affiliates, successors and assigns, coaches, teachers and trustees of and from any and all claims, demands, debts, contracts, expenses, cause of action, lawsuits, damages, and liabilities, of every kind of nature, whether known or unknown, in law or equity, that I ever had or may have, arising from or in any way related to my participation in any of the events or activities conducted by, on the premises, of, or for the benefit of, Movement Assessment Technologies Pty Ltd, provided that this waive of liability does not apply to any acts of gross negligence, or intentional, willful or wanton misconduct.
You understand that the activities, in which I will participate, are inherently dangerous and may cause serious or grievous injuries, including bodily injury, damage to personal property and/or death. On behalf of myself, my heirs, assigns, administrators, executors and next of kin, I waive all claims of damage, injuries and death sustained to me or my property, that I may have against the aforementioned release party to such activities, including claims in tort, contract, equity or otherwise.
You acknowledge, agree and represent that I understand the nature of Movement Assessment Technologies Pty Ltd, you and your clients are IN GOOD HEALTH and in PROPER PHYSICAL CONDITION to participate in such activities and usage of MAT products. I further agree and warrant that if at any time I believe conditions to be unsafe, I will IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE further participation in the activity
You assume any risk, and take full responsibility and waive and of personal injury; death, damage, or loss of personal property of yourself or your clients, associated with Movement Assessment Technologies Pty Ltd.
The provision of these TERMS AND RELEASE will continue in full force and effect even after the termination of the activities conducted by, on the premises of, or for the benefit of Movement Assessment Technologies Pty Ltd, whether by agreement, by operation of law, or otherwise.
MAT SUBSCRIPTION POLICY
- By submitting your order via the payment plan option and authorizing the electronic debits from your bank account or charges on your card, you are legally bound to the following terms:
- You acknowledge that you authorize Movement Assessment Technologies Pty Ltd to electronically debit your account on the date of purchase, and on the following payment plan due dates for the selected period of instalments.
- You acknowledge that the full total of the product/course cost will be paid to Movement Assessment Technologies Pty Ltd by the final instalment due date.
- You acknowledge that the credit card(s) or payment method(s) that you are using to make this purchase will be active, valid and have sufficient funds available during the entire term of the payback period. If for any reason your payment is declined, you will provide an alternative, valid payment method.
- You understand that you may be assessed a late fee(s) if a payment is missed on any of the agreed-upon payment dates for any reason whatsoever.
- You understand that you are legally bound to these terms and required by law to make all payments on the agreed-upon payment dates.
- You understand that you are legally bound by all terms and conditions of purchase at www.matassessment.com/pages/terms
- Movement Assessment Technologies Pty Ltd reserves the right to report delinquent payments to credit agencies and collections agencies.
- Movement Assessment Technologies Pty Ltd also reserves the right to change the payment schedule at its discretion.
Please contact the Course Provider Website for full terms and conditions.
Tickets:Full PriceClosedEarly Bird DiscountClosed
Sat, 19 August 2023
Physio Plus Cheltenham
1/296 Charman Rd, Cheltenham,
Sports Chiropractor & Running Expert
Dr Luke Nelson is a Sports & Exercise Chiropractor who has been in private practice in Bentleigh East since graduating from RMIT in 2003. His post-graduate qualifications include an Internationally Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner, a post-graduate diploma in Sports Chiropractic and a Master's in Sports Science with a major in biomechanics. He is currently involved on the board of a number of sporting organizations including the Victorian state branch of Sports Medicine Australia, The International Federation of Sports Chiropractic and President of Sports Chiropractic Australia.
One of Luke's passions is the examination and treatment of the running athlete. A keen runner himself, Luke has completed multiple marathons, Iron Man triathlons and an ultra marathon. Luke strives to help runners of all abilities achieve their goals.
Physiotherapist, Osteopath, Personal Trainer and Strength Coach
Steve's passion is helping health and fitness professionals around the world enhance their decision making and improve their treatment and training plans through the use of objective data, ensuring better patient outcomes, improved clinical decision making and operate more profitable practices.
Having a unique background being a dual-masters qualified Physiotherapist and Osteopath, as well as being an S + C Coach and Personal Trainer, Steve is aware of the key issues health and fitness professionals around the world face - including:
▶ Lacking the data to confirm whether or not they are actually helping their patients and clients
▶ Difficulty standardising their assessment, treatment and training processes across all members of their teams
▶ Having trouble standing out from the crowd and offering a point of difference in an extremely competitive healthcare environment
▶ Implementing evidence-based strategies into their practice.
Now, after training over 4500 health and fitness professionals around the world on our evidence-based assessment, treatment and training methods at MAT, Steve knows there is a way to improve all of these frustrations…..with OBJECTIVE DATA and the latest technology.
His personal goal is to objectify all assessments health professionals perform and help one million patients and clients each day, through health and fitness professionals using MAT’s objective data strategies and our game-changing technology.
In his spare time, Steve speaks at conferences and consults worldwide with athletes suffering with lower limb injuries and sit on several sports medicine boards while he continuing to develop the latest evidence based courses and assessment tools, which will help transform your knowledge and enhance your understanding of the human body through objective data, narrowing the gap between his two loves, the health and fitness professions.