Kinetic Link Training - Level 1 has been studied by 1000s of enthusiastic exercise professionals worldwide since 2010. The KLT strength & conditioning system can be effectively applied and utilized across all levels of ability - from clients requiring low level rehabilitation to those seeking lasting wellbeing and athletes looking for improvement in sports performance.
Kinetic Link Training is a unique, revolutionary and totally systematic approach to full body, biomechanically balanced functional strength training.
Designed and delivered by Australian Sports Physiotherapist - this highly practical 2-day course is full of current concepts, effective exercises, and innovative ideas to educate and inspire all exercise professionals who are dedicated to efficiently returning clients to 100% function.
- Learn to design and deliver the most effective functional strength training programs by utilizing an integrated approach to human biomechanics.
- Study the the very latest functional strength and core conditioning principles and explore a highly effective and precise Kinetic Link Training System – KLT.
- Develop (and learn to deliver) functional training programs for all clients: rehabilitation, occupational conditioning or sports performance.
- Learn skills, exercises and complete workouts that are fully transferable across an extremely wide spectrum of clients.
- Learn to train integrated full body movement patterns in three dimensions (including KLT’s twenty-two essential, distinct movement patterns) which follow myofascial lines and respect the kinetic link principle.
- Study an effective model for exercise description to assure accuracy in professional communication and ease of record keeping.
- Content that you can use immediately to enhance your exercise prescription for all clients.
KLT is a highly practical course. The delivery format is very interactive with a significant percentage of each program dedicated to acquiring and mastering practical skills.
All Kinetic Link Training courses integrate clinical experience and reasoning with the latest in evidence-based scientific opinion, allowing participants to discover proven strategies for success.
All KLT exercises and workouts can be performed either at home or in a gym. You choose the exercise environment or training space that suits you best and is the most convenient.
Home training requires resistance bands and dumbbells only. Gym training requires cables, dumbbells and a variety of free weights.
Book with Confidence
If your travel or ability to attend is restricted due to public health reasons or if (in the unlikely event that) the course is postponed or cancelled - full refunds will be made available
Refunds and Cancellations
- All tickets purchased for HA / KLT live events (lectures, seminars, courses) and all online educational / training products and online courses are non-refundable.
- A 'cooling-off' period 48 hours from the time of purchase is applicable for live events - if you choose to cancel your order in this 48 hour period you will receive a 90% refund. No such cooling off period applies for online products.
- If for any reason you are unable to attend a live event for which you have registered, you can contact Health Adventure via email to request a partial refund on your enrolment fee: or you may choose to transfer across to another course date / location or transfer your registration to another person ($50 transfer fee applies) email : [email protected] for details.
- Notify Health Adventure greater than 4-weeks prior to course date - receive 50% refund.
- Notify Health Adventure 2 to 4 weeks prior to course date - receive 33% refund.
- Notify Health Adventure less than 2 weeks prior to the course date - receive 25% refund.
Tickets:Super Early BirdClosedEarly BirdClosedStandard FeeClosed
Sat, 17 June 2023
The Fit Shop - Cheltenham
8 Remont Ct, Cheltenham,
Sports Physiotherapist & Presenter B. Applied Science (Physiotherapy) Grad. Dip. Sports Physiotherapy
Wayne is a sports physiotherapist and fitness coach with 30 years experience in the health and fitness industries. He has been a sports physiotherapist for several national and international sports teams, including the Australian Netball team and the Australian Commonwealth Games team.
With an ability to convert complex high-performance, health and well-being concepts into vitalized messages and simple strategies, Wayne is a popular and regular presenter on corporate health, sports physiotherapy and personal training seminars and courses.
He has presented over 3000 hours of professional and personal development training to receptive audiences around the world over the past 20 years.