Kinetic Link Training - Level 1 is a comprehensive course of study in which you will be learning a systematic approach to biomechanically balanced, full-body resistance training.
All KLT exercises which are demonstrated in this course utilizing cables can be equally effectively performed at home using resistance bands.
KLT focusses on the efficient restoration and strengthening of integrated natural human movement patterns in multiple planes of motion. This course integrates clinical reasoning and over three decades of clinical experience with the latest in scientific evidence, allowing participants to discover the most effective strategies for success.
Multi-Media Education with Full Academic Support
- Complete this comprehensive course of study online.
- The delivery format is multi-media, with a great mix of online tutorials, exercise movies and reading materials (included a full-colour course manual and many additional articles of interest).
- As a highly valued KLT online student, you receive full academic support throughout your course of study - you can contact us any time via email with any questions.
What Will I Be Learning?
- Learn to design and deliver the most effective functional strength training programs by utilising an integrated approach to human biomechanics.
- Study the the very latest functional strength and core conditioning principles and explore a highly effective and precise Kinetic Link Training System – KLT.
- Develop (and learn to deliver) functional training programs for all clients: rehabilitation, occupational conditioning or sports performance.
- Learn skills, exercises and complete workouts that are fully transferable across an extremely wide spectrum of clients.
- Learn to train integrated full body movement patterns in three dimensions (including KLT’s 22 essential, distinct movement patterns) which follow myofascial lines and respect the kinetic link principle.
- Study an effective model for exercise description to assure accuracy in professional communication and ease of record keeping.
- Online lessons divided into easy to follow short narrated videos for watching anytime, anywhere.
- Content that you can use immediately to enhance your exercise prescription for all clients.
Introduction: Evolving Functional Strength
- Welcome To KLT
- About The Authors
- What Is Kinetic Link Training? SAMPLE
- The Big Picture
- Improving Strength & Conditioning Skills
- Course Manual
- Assessment Headstart
Module 1: The KLT System
- Defining Functional Training SAMPLE
- Biomechanical Balance
- The Kinetic Link Training System
- The KLT Essential Movements
- Exercise Description
- Split Programs
- Series #1: WORKOUT A SAMPLE
- Series #1: WORKOUT B
- Module One Quiz
Module 2: Essential Training Concepts
- Dynamic Stability & Posture Control
- Mobility-Driven & Stability-Driven Training
- Exercise Regression & Progression SAMPLE
- Technique Correction
- Anatomical Stability Slings
- Series #1: WORKOUT C
- Series #1: WORKOUT D
- Module Two Quiz
Module 3: Outcome-Specific Training
- Training Variables
- Maximum-Force Training
- Hypertrophy Training
- Endurance Training
- Systems For Hypertrophy
- Module Three Quiz
Module 4: Essential Workout Review
- Workout A: Review
- Workout B: Review
- Workout C: Review
- Workout D: Review
- Assessment Instructions
- Assessment (Questions 1 to 10)
- Assessment (Questions 11 to 20)
- Assessment (Questions 21 to 30)
- Assessment (Questions 31 to 40)
Who Is This Online Course For?
This course is designed for health and fitness professionals such as physiotherapists, myotherapists, kinesiologists, exercise physiologists, osteopaths, athletic therapists, personal trainers and sports coaches.
Members of the general public who are interested in empowering themselves with new, innovative and effective health and fitness knowledge are also welcome to take this course.
Note this e-course is not hosted on Nexlec and users can click the "Select" button to be directed to the course page.
Refunds and Cancellations
All tickets purchased for HA / KLT live events (lectures, seminars, courses) and all online educational / training products and online courses are non-refundable.
A 'cooling-off' period 48 hours from the time of purchase is applicable for live events - if you choose to cancel your order in this 48 hour period you will receive a 90% refund. No such cooling off period applies for online products.
If for any reason you are unable to attend a live event for which you have registered, you can contact Health Adventure via email to request a partial refund on your enrolment fee: or you may choose to transfer across to another course date / location or transfer your registration to another person ($50 transfer fee applies) email : [email protected] for details.
- Notify us greater than 4-weeks prior to course date - receive 50% refund.
- Notify us 2 to 4 weeks prior to course date - receive 33% refund.
- Notify us less than 2 weeks prior to the course date - receive 25% refund.
Lecture and Assessment
Wayne is a sports physiotherapist and fitness coach with 30 years experience in the health and fitness industries. He has been a sports physiotherapist for several national and international sports teams, including the Australian Netball team and the Australian Commonwealth Games team.
With an ability to convert complex high-performance, health and well-being concepts into vitalized messages and simple strategies, Wayne is a popular and regular presenter on corporate health, sports physiotherapy and personal training seminars and courses. He has presented over 3000 hours of professional and personal development training to receptive audiences around the world over the past twenty years.