This session will teach you how to create more opportunities within your dental practice, improve your uptake of treatment plans, how to ethically communicate in the language which excites your patients and understand what is important to a patient when they make a decision.
- Develop ethical communication skills to increase patient uptakes of clear aligner cases
- Learn to ask the right questions to create opportunities
- Discover patients decision-making process and why you should provide them more clinical options.
About CAPP Events & Training
CAPP Events & Training is an international business-to-business and Business-to-customer event company, operating in over 20 countries. We serve commercial, professional and academic communities by helping them connect and learn.
CAPP Events & Training
Office, 204 & 205
The Greens, The Onyx Tower 2
P.O. Box: 450355
Telephone: +971 4 347 6747
Email: [email protected]
Service Enquires, Sales and Administration
- As part of a purchase, service enquiry, request for information and for account administration, we collect information such as your name, country, job title, company information or academic affiliation, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number.
- If you have made an enquiry about us or our products or services, either online or over the phone, we will use your personal information to respond to the enquiry or to take other steps at your request, before you enter into a contract. For example, we collect the e-mail addresses and additional contact details of those who send e-mails to request information.
- If you have registered for or purchased services, your personal information will be used to provide that service, communicate about it and handle payments, as is necessary for the performance of the contract entered info.
- If your personal information is relevant to certain products and is freely available through public sources, such as on a website related to your work or profession, we may use this personal information for providing customers with our products, as part of our legitimate interests as a commercial organization.
Event and Exhibition Management
- If you have agreed to participate in one of our events as a speaker, sponsor, exhibitor or attendee, personal information is used in connection with the running of the event, to handle payments or for other purposes, as is necessary for performing the contract entered into. We will also use your personal information to maintain our databases, assess your qualities as a speaker or sponsor/exhibitor, promote events and encourage further engagement at our events, as part of the legitimate interests we have as a commercial organization. At some of our events, your name badge may contain some of your personal information that you have provided to us, which may include your name, job title and company. When scanned, this information will be made available to us or the relevant exhibitor and processed in the manner as described above.
- In addition, we sometimes take photos and videos at our events, which may feature attendees, speakers, sponsors or exhibitors. Where photos and videos are taken that feature you as an attendee, sponsor or exhibitor, we may use those photos and videos for promotional purposes.
Please contact the Provider directly or follow the ticket selection button to the Course Provider Website for full terms and conditions.
Thu, 16 September 2021
1 Hour and 30 Minutes
In 1997, two Dentists took part on Ashley’s Two-Day Ethical Sales & Communication Programme in Manchester UK and from those two dentists, over 26,500 delegates, which include Dentists, Orthodontists, Treatment-Coordinators, Specialists, and other team members have now taken this Programme in 14 countries world-wide including, Canada, USA, India, Singapore, Australia, and all over Europe.
Ashley has written four books, his most popular is ‘Don’t wait for the Tooth Fairy’, & You are Worth it-communicate your fees with confidence, so that you can achieve the income your services deserve.
Ashley has now delivered over 33,000 hours of Business Coaching to the Dental Industry all over the world, probably more than any other coach alive. Simply he is the best at getting Dentists/Orthodontists and their teams to communicate with their patients, which results in a world class patient journey, more patients saying YES to treatment plans and increased profits for the Practices. Dentists have travelled from the USA, India and even Australia to attend his courses at his Training centre in Manchester.
Ashley has a unique process which includes sharing the proven strategies, coaching his delegates, in a fun and positive way, allowing the delegates to develop new skills, new behaviours, and increased levels of self-confidence, this process allows for improved performance in the Practice and improved results.