One thing all successful dentists and specialists have in common is that they take photographs of their patients and their work. Nothing convinces a patient they need treatment more than a photograph of their crack, caries or erosion. Nothing motivates a dentist to improve their treatment planning and their own work more than looking back at their photos.
Join Dr. Michael Mandikos and Dr. Camelia Maris in an AHC – CEO collaborative at ‘Essentials of Dental Photography’.
- Camera, lens and flash selection for optimum dental images
- How to compose and take high quality dental images
- Instruments and techniques for a full set of intra-oral and extra oral photographs
- Trouble shooting
Hands on Component
- Bring along your own cameras to be calibrated and programmed by Dr. Michael Mandikos
- Watch Dr. Mandikos take a full set of photos on a live patient
- Spend the afternoon taking photos with your own cameras under the supervision of Dr. Michael and Dr. Camelia.
- Option to transfer to another course date or credit voucher to use within 1 year*
- Cancellations more than 31 days before course start date - full refund minus $200 administration fee
- Cancellations between 15 to 30 days before course start date - 50% refund minus $200 administration fee
- Cancellations between 0 to 14 days before course start date - no refund
Sat, 15 October 2022
Australian Dental Centre of Excellence
154 Ipswich Rd, Woolloongabba QLD 4102, Australia,
Dr. Camelia Maris
Dr Michael Mandikos
Dr. Mandikos is a registered specialist in Prosthodontics. Michael received his Bachelor of Dental Science Degree with First Class Honours, from the University of Queensland. In 1995 he moved to the United States where he enrolled into a three-year Advanced Education Residency Program at the State University of New York at Buffalo (USA). In 1998, he graduated with a Certificate in Prosthodontics and Masters Degree in Biomaterials. His research was in composite resin materials and he has published several research papers in Australian and international journals on clinical and dental materials topics, as well as many clinical technique articles in local dental magazines. Michael was admitted as a Fellow of The Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons in 2000, after receiving the Sutherland Prize for the highest examination pass that year.
Aside from his private practice, Michael is a Visiting Specialist Prosthodontist to the University of Queensland Dental School and formerly to the Royal Australian Air Force. He is also a Specialist Clinical Associate at the University of Sydney. Michael has been a Reviewer for the Australian Dental Journal and the journal of Lasers in Medical Science, and he is on the Editorial Review Boards for journals - Quintessence International and Clinica (International Journal of Brazilian Dentistry). Michael is also a product evaluator for several dental companies and he regularly presents continuing education programs at Dental meetings throughout Australia, Southeast Asia and the USA.