Digital Aesthetic Workflow
Lecture by Masanori Toda, Japan
Digital support in dentistry became necessary for our daily clinical works. CADCAM work for ceramic coping was the start for dental technicians. Today, digital assistance is supporting us in many ways and it became a necessary tool. Having a good result in esthetic treatment is important to have a mutual goal between the patient and the clinical side. Diagnosis and treatment plans became digital and PMMA has changed the appearance of temporary restorations. Zirconia selection and stain material became game makers and important factors for today’s digital laboratory works. In this presentation, clinal case and laboratory techniques will be shared with monolithic ceramic work. Minimum porcelain build-up will be also shared in a clinical case. Digital diagnosis and PMMA will be shared in an aesthetic consulting case.
The Evolution of Aesthetic Restoration – Multilayer Zirconia and Ceramic Paste Stain
Lecture by Kang Jianming, China
Since the twentieth century “Zirconia” appeared in dentistry, the clinical application has become more and more popular, and the material has become more and more mature, but what is the difference between the Zirconia used in the present and the early Zirconia? What are the generations of evolution of Zirconia? What are the different types of Zirconia of clinical applications? How to create esthetic monolithic Zirconia without layering porcelain on the anterior zone? This webinar would like to share with you Zirconia restorations are not just pure Zirconia.
About CAPP Events & Training
CAPP Events & Training is an international business-to-business and Business-to-customer event company, operating in over 20 countries. We serve commercial, professional and academic communities by helping them connect and learn.
CAPP Events & Training
Office, 204 & 205
The Greens, The Onyx Tower 2
P.O. Box: 450355
Telephone: +971 4 347 6747
Email: [email protected]
Service Enquires, Sales and Administration
- As part of a purchase, service enquiry, request for information and for account administration, we collect information such as your name, country, job title, company information or academic affiliation, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number.
- If you have made an enquiry about us or our products or services, either online or over the phone, we will use your personal information to respond to the enquiry or to take other steps at your request, before you enter into a contract. For example, we collect the e-mail addresses and additional contact details of those who send e-mails to request information.
- If you have registered for or purchased services, your personal information will be used to provide that service, communicate about it and handle payments, as is necessary for the performance of the contract entered info.
- If your personal information is relevant to certain products and is freely available through public sources, such as on a website related to your work or profession, we may use this personal information for providing customers with our products, as part of our legitimate interests as a commercial organization.
Event and Exhibition Management
- If you have agreed to participate in one of our events as a speaker, sponsor, exhibitor or attendee, personal information is used in connection with the running of the event, to handle payments or for other purposes, as is necessary for performing the contract entered into. We will also use your personal information to maintain our databases, assess your qualities as a speaker or sponsor/exhibitor, promote events and encourage further engagement at our events, as part of the legitimate interests we have as a commercial organization. At some of our events, your name badge may contain some of your personal information that you have provided to us, which may include your name, job title and company. When scanned, this information will be made available to us or the relevant exhibitor and processed in the manner as described above.
- In addition, we sometimes take photos and videos at our events, which may feature attendees, speakers, sponsors or exhibitors. Where photos and videos are taken that feature you as an attendee, sponsor or exhibitor, we may use those photos and videos for promotional purposes.
Please contact the Provider directly or follow the ticket selection button to the Course Provider Website for full terms and conditions.
Sat, 18 September 2021
2 Hours and 30 Minutes
Kang is Executive Director & Academic Commissioner of Taiwan Association of Dental Technology, Executive Director of Chinese Academy of Esthetic Dentistry（CAED and Executive Director of Taipei city Dental Technicians Association.
He is a keynote opinion Leader of GC initial ceramic system. He is also a certified technician for The Academy of Clinical Dentistry.
He is a product R&D consultant - Aidite (Qinhuangdao) Technology Co., Ltd.
Masanori graduated from Shin-Tokyo Dental Technician School in Japan. He received a Business and Management degree at National-Louis University in IL, USA. He owns a Dental Lab in IL, USA (1999 - 2004: CEO of Pacific Porcelain Studio) and Dental Lab in Tokyo (from 2004 - to the present: CEO of T&S Planning Co, LTD).
Masanori is a part-time instructor of Shin Tokyo Dental Technician School and is a regular member of the Osseointegration Study Club of Japan. He is a visiting researcher of YAMAKIN Co. LTD (dental material retailer in Japan).