Brain Gym is an innovative learning technology that optimizes the power of our brain through movement. Spending a few minutes on Brain Gym each day, children and adults can improve these areas namely their ability to focus and pay attention, motor skills and whole body coordination and sporting ability, emotional stability, motivation and confidence, academic ability. This experiential workshop will be specially tailored for teachers/professionals and parents to use in the home or school setting. Brain Gym will not just support students but will help teachers/professionals/caregivers become more effective as they find their own optimal performance levels with Brain Gym.
1. Topics covered include :
- Background on Brain Gym
- Brain Gym principles
- Noticing - your barometer for optimal brain functions
- The 3 dimensional brain - its principles
- How movement affects learning and the brain
2. Brain Gym Movements
- PACE - a quick daily tune up
- Movements for seeing and reading
- Movements for focus and attention
- Activities for positive attitude
- Movements for writing
- Understanding of Brain Gym principles
- Use and applications of Brain Gym for specific learning outcomes
- A personal understanding of how Brain Gym affects the brain and body
- Increased ability to facilitate students through the noticing process
- Demonstration of correct Brain Gym movements
Who Can Benefit?
Suitable for parents, teachers, allied educators, professionals and caregivers
- Please note that registration will be on a first-come-first-served basis and course fees must be paid prior to closing date to reserve a place.
- Payment of fees is not a guarantee for the event to be staged as planned. Should the event be cancelled for any reason, a full refund will be made to all registered participants and no other claims are allowed. The organizer disclaims responsibility should any change in the event occur for any reason.
- Participants to the course are not allowed to split registration for different persons.
- For 1 full day seminar, only one set of meal entitlement per day shall be given to the registered participants. For half day seminar, only coffee and tea will be provided.
- Food served will be “no pork and no lard”.
- No refund of fees for participant cancellations including medical leave but substitutions are allowed with written request to organizer at least two working days before the course commences.
- Registration will be taken as confirmed upon receipt of payment or issuance of invoice. Any cancellation will not be allowed. However, substitutions are allowed with written request to organizer at least two working days before the course commences. Please note that registration will be on a first-come-first-served basis. Payment must be received by due date, before attendance of training.
- All information provided in this form is accurate up to the closing date of normal registration.
Thu, 08 June 2023
Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium, an IHG Hotel
317 Outram Rd,
Ms Tan Li-Anne has been involved with Kinesiology since 2001. She has presented and taught Brain Gym to children, teachers from local and international schools as well as corporate clients. As a practicing kinesiologist, Li-Anne has worked with children with developmental delays, learning, sensory and behavioral challenges in Singapore, Indonesia and India. She has received training in Optimal Brain Organisation, Early childhood Reflex Integration, Gentle Bioenergetics and Rhythmic Movement Training.