Learn how Carestream Dental’s innovative imaging solutions integrate with SMOP software to produce surgical guides for implant planning, highlighted through a number of clinical cases.
Learners will be able to:
- Understand the principles of PDIP and take a systematic approach to Implant Planning
- Understand the basics of planning a Surgical Guide, how to use a Surgical Guide and Case Selection
- Have an overview of the ‘Full Digital Workflow’ for Implant Cases
- Have an overview of how to restore a single Implant case using Digital techniques
- Understand how Surgical Guide Planning Software aids clinicians to plan implant cases while providing a customisable guide for advanced surgery techniques
The learner understands:
- How to use PDIP software with a CBCT scan and an Intraoral Scan to competently undertake a single implant placement
- The benefits of Surgical Guides, an initial understanding of how to design them and Case selection
- Understands the restorative considerations when planning an Implant case using PDIP In the Full Digital Workflow
- How to ensure proper alignment of matching or stitching on STL and VOL/DICOM
- The benefits and utilization of a surgical guide
About CAPP Events & Training
CAPP Events & Training is an international business-to-business and Business-to-customer event company, operating in over 20 countries. We serve commercial, professional and academic communities by helping them connect and learn.
CAPP Events & Training
Office, 204 & 205
The Greens, The Onyx Tower 2
P.O. Box: 450355
Telephone: +971 4 347 6747
Email: [email protected]
Service Enquires, Sales and Administration
- As part of a purchase, service enquiry, request for information and for account administration, we collect information such as your name, country, job title, company information or academic affiliation, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number.
- If you have made an enquiry about us or our products or services, either online or over the phone, we will use your personal information to respond to the enquiry or to take other steps at your request, before you enter into a contract. For example, we collect the e-mail addresses and additional contact details of those who send e-mails to request information.
- If you have registered for or purchased services, your personal information will be used to provide that service, communicate about it and handle payments, as is necessary for the performance of the contract entered info.
- If your personal information is relevant to certain products and is freely available through public sources, such as on a website related to your work or profession, we may use this personal information for providing customers with our products, as part of our legitimate interests as a commercial organization.
Event and Exhibition Management
- If you have agreed to participate in one of our events as a speaker, sponsor, exhibitor or attendee, personal information is used in connection with the running of the event, to handle payments or for other purposes, as is necessary for performing the contract entered into. We will also use your personal information to maintain our databases, assess your qualities as a speaker or sponsor/exhibitor, promote events and encourage further engagement at our events, as part of the legitimate interests we have as a commercial organization. At some of our events, your name badge may contain some of your personal information that you have provided to us, which may include your name, job title and company. When scanned, this information will be made available to us or the relevant exhibitor and processed in the manner as described above.
- In addition, we sometimes take photos and videos at our events, which may feature attendees, speakers, sponsors or exhibitors. Where photos and videos are taken that feature you as an attendee, sponsor or exhibitor, we may use those photos and videos for promotional purposes.
Please contact the Provider directly or follow the ticket selection button to the Course Provider Website for full terms and conditions.
Thu, 14 October 2021
Hugo has a degree in Dental Technology and is registered with the GDC. He recently has been working with heads of research and development teams from around the world helping clinicians incorporate new technologies and digital planning into their practices and protocols, designing drilling guides and developing new drilling procedures.
Dr Kunal Shah
Dr Shah qualified from the University of Birmingham in 2011, he is the Principal of LeoDental, a successful mixed practice in Hendon, London. He completed his education on the advanced aspects of surgical dental implant placement and restoration alongside bone grafting, in Cambridge, with Specialist Prosthodontists who are lecturers and examiners at The Eastman Dental Institute. He is now pursuing a Diploma at the Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh. Furthermore, Dr Shah is a clinical mentor for students on the Postgraduate Implant Course at LeoDental. Dr Shah has a passion for providing the best treatment outcomes and patient care by keeping up to date with all of the latest techniques and technology. He was selected as a finalist for the category of ‘Best Young Dentist’ in the 2014 at The Dentistry Awards and a finalist for the ‘Patients Choice Awards’ in 2016 at the Aesthetic Dental Awards. He operates a fully digital practice, utilising a state-of-the-art CBCT, intraoral scanner and more recently, a move to the latest cloud-based practice management software, Sensei Cloud.