How to fully take advantage of your scanner and improve the quality of care, patient experience and return on your investment. Understand the bottlenecks of the restorative, implant and ortho workflows and how digital technologies and communication systems can help overcome these issues empowered by an intraoral scanner.
- Defining and implementing strategies to improve the 1st appointment documentation and patient education/motivation
- Improving diagnosis with IOS
- Improving the restorative workflow and lab communication with IOS
- Evaluate and quality control tooth prep and improve efficiency and precision of bite registrations
- Improve the digital orthodontic workflow with IOS
About CAPP Events & Training
CAPP Events & Training is an international business-to-business and Business-to-customer event company, operating in over 20 countries. We serve commercial, professional and academic communities by helping them connect and learn.
CAPP Events & Training
Office, 204 & 205
The Greens, The Onyx Tower 2
P.O. Box: 450355
Telephone: +971 4 347 6747
Email: [email protected]
Service Enquires, Sales and Administration
- As part of a purchase, service enquiry, request for information and for account administration, we collect information such as your name, country, job title, company information or academic affiliation, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number.
- If you have made an enquiry about us or our products or services, either online or over the phone, we will use your personal information to respond to the enquiry or to take other steps at your request, before you enter into a contract. For example, we collect the e-mail addresses and additional contact details of those who send e-mails to request information.
- If you have registered for or purchased services, your personal information will be used to provide that service, communicate about it and handle payments, as is necessary for the performance of the contract entered info.
- If your personal information is relevant to certain products and is freely available through public sources, such as on a website related to your work or profession, we may use this personal information for providing customers with our products, as part of our legitimate interests as a commercial organization.
Event and Exhibition Management
- If you have agreed to participate in one of our events as a speaker, sponsor, exhibitor or attendee, personal information is used in connection with the running of the event, to handle payments or for other purposes, as is necessary for performing the contract entered into. We will also use your personal information to maintain our databases, assess your qualities as a speaker or sponsor/exhibitor, promote events and encourage further engagement at our events, as part of the legitimate interests we have as a commercial organization. At some of our events, your name badge may contain some of your personal information that you have provided to us, which may include your name, job title and company. When scanned, this information will be made available to us or the relevant exhibitor and processed in the manner as described above.
- In addition, we sometimes take photos and videos at our events, which may feature attendees, speakers, sponsors or exhibitors. Where photos and videos are taken that feature you as an attendee, sponsor or exhibitor, we may use those photos and videos for promotional purposes.
Please contact the Provider directly or follow the ticket selection button to the Course Provider Website for full terms and conditions.
Wed, 15 September 2021
Dr Christian Coachman
Dr Christian Coachman is a Brazilian sixth generation dentist. His family line has worked in dentistry for 170 years, as verified by Guinness World Records. Not only did he qualify as a dentist from the most recognized dental school in Latin America, the University of São Paulo Dental School in 2002, he has a double degree, having also graduated from the same institution as a dental laboratory technician in 1995.
In 2004, he was selected by Drs. Goldstein, Garber, and Salama of Team Atlanta, to become Head Ceramist of their laboratory, a position he held for over 4 years. He then went on to work with many leading dentists around the world as Dr Van Dooren (Belgium), Gurel (Turkey), Fradeani (Italy), Bichacho (Israel), Ricci (Italy) and Calamita (Brazil). In 2015 he was voted in the top 10 of the Most Influential People in Dentistry by UK Dentistry MagazineIn 2016 he was the most searched dentist on Google. In 2017 he became an adjunct professor at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine and, in 2018, became coordinator of the Digital Dentistry Post Grad Program at the University Avantis in Balneario Camboriú, Brazil. In 2018 he was in the top 19 of the Most Influential People in Dentistry by Incisal Edge Magazine. He is a member of the Brazilian, European and American Academies of Esthetic Dentistry, becoming the only dentist to have been invited to membership of these three prestigious organizations.