Enjoy a spectacular fine dining dinner under the stars inside a Royal desert retreat on this ultimate Luxury Desert Safari. Your chariot is the luxurious Range Rover, the off-road vehicle of choice of royalty, the rich and famous.
On this adventure an expert Desert Safari Guide will lead you on a gentle journey through the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in search of exotic native wildlife. Followed by a delectable dinner at your secluded private set-up nestled inside the exclusive grounds of the Royal desert retreat.
Your six course dinner experience is luxurious with authenticity. Served on a table made out of an antique Arabic wooden door it sits beside shared Majlis, complete with cosy sofas where you can relax by your bon-fire.
Relax under the stars in this once in a lifetime experience that only a privileged few will be lucky enough to experience.
- Pick up from Dubai hotels between 2:30pm and 4:30pm*
- Wildlife drive through the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in a luxurious Range Rover.
- Visit an exclusive Royal lake that is bird sanctuary.
- Falconry demonstration at an exclusive venue only for our Platinum guests.
- Sunset canapés (Smoked salmon, caviar, gherkin, fennel, onion, mayonnaise; Marinated beef, red cheese, broccoli, cherry tomato, ratatouille sauce; Mixed vegetables, zucchini, onion, red and green bell pepper, black olives) served with sparkling date juice.
- Enjoy a short sunset camel ride to your private oasis cabana.
- 6-course dinner including a choice between grilled salmon and king prawns, Australian Angus rib eye steak, grilled chicken, vegetable moussaka and many other delicious options.
- Witness the spectacular Flaming Sands of Arabia fire show
- Henna tattoo’s and aromatic shisha pipes available.
- Return to the hotel between 09:30pm and 11:30pm*
- Scrumptious 6-course dinner in a private set-up set amongst the rolling dunes of a Royal desert retreat
- Dinner will be served at your private table around a desert oasis, glistening with flame torch light
- Wildlife drive through the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve