Set in the azure seas of the South Pacific Ocean, New Zealand is renowned for its clean green environment and remarkable scenic beauty, from rugged mountains and ancient glaciers to beaches, bays and bush. Fabulous for outdoor activities, its laid back outlook and rich culture – not to mention the world-class wine – it’s clear why this incredible country should not be missed.
- Visit the Hobbiton Movie Set for a fascinating two-hour tour
- The private helicopter ride to Mount Tarawera, a dormant volcano with expansive views of mighty domes and craters.
- A private cruise on Lake Taupo, exploring the northern bays of the Lake and enjoying some fishing
- Cruising Akaroa Harbour, renowned for its sparkling waters, the world’s smallest and rarest dolphins, and New Zealand fur seals
- Cycling along the Tutaekuri River, passing market gardens, orchards and vineyards
- Helicopter excursion over Milford Sound, exploring the most remote and untouched parts of New Zealand
- Jet Boat trip on the Shotover River and more leisurely wine tasting near Queenstown
This trip is a suggested itinerary that can be modified to suit your ideal plans. Click on the learn more button to contact the Lightfoot team.